GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Girl Advice: Dating Dancers?

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Hotlanta, I am not sure in the straight world, but in the gay world, we live by a simple rule. NEVER date strippers, bartenders, or flight attendants. If you are in it strictly for sex, then wrap it up and go for it. If you are looking long term, my advice would be to feel out the situation (no pun intended). Just my .02 :thumbsup:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Friday? what happens then? Or Sunday for the shoot?

If she leave her attitude at the club door, then you have to look inside yourself... Can you deal with her doing her job without getting insecure needing her to change her life for you?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
No to be rude or anything: But I think you should get out why the getting is good. Do you honestly think that if you were to fall in love with her that you would be ok with her lap dancing other men for money? If so ok then. But if your just looking to hit it....well then go ahead. I know that I could never be serious with a stripper. Maybe that's just me:iono: Just make sure you're not living in the novelty of it.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
CandiliciousVW said:
Hotlanta, I am not sure in the straight world, but in the gay world, we live by a simple rule. NEVER date strippers, bartenders, or flight attendants. If you are in it strictly for sex, then wrap it up and go for it. If you are looking long term, my advice would be to feel out the situation (no pun intended). Just my .02 :thumbsup:
i could say something right now but im going to refrain jason...
oh and the gay world dates? i thought it was all hooking up, sex, and drama?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
Friday? what happens then? Or Sunday for the shoot?

If she leave her attitude at the club door, then you have to look inside yourself... Can you deal with her doing her job without getting insecure needing her to change her life for you?

sorry I meant Sunday.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
CandiliciousVW said:

Is that really your liscense plate???

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
imho, can you deal with a girl that will be getting hit on everynight she works, and showing guy her tits, lap dances, and just in general stripper stuff? if you have gone to a strip joint before you have seen how the guys act, and that how they will act with your girl. there have even been guys who think they "connect" with eh girl and start buying them shit and stalking them.

she may leave stuff at work but when it comes down to it, you will become jealous in the future if you stick with her. every guy is cool about having a stripper at first, then as time passes your attitude changes and you would want her to quit. your friends will find out she is a stripper and might, again MIGHT, *not saying they will, but* try taking advantage of the situation just to say "i say his gf's boobs, and she gave me a lap dance, etc."

if you can deal with that then go for it, but i would pull out now while you can. you even said she is high maintance, most guys dont/cant deal with a high maint. girl. this is just my "girls" side point of view. i wish you the best of luck in it, and i hope everything works out for the best.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
No one is happy if that part is fast

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Well, all I can say is you might have a lot of fun if you don't get attached to her, and God forbids if you attach, you will hurt real bad, every man you see you will think if he tipped her.

She is choosing an easier way to make money, which should tell you a lot...

Once a ......., always a ...... Sorry if I passed the line.