GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Girl Advice: Dating Dancers?

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
dood find yourself a nice family girl not a skeet...thats a kind of girl u dont wanna bring home to ur parents to see..just do ur thing with her and thats all.. dont take it serious..idk how anyone can date a exoctic dancer that dances to please men..ughhh skeet

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
Rabbit82 said:
dood find yourself a nice family girl not a skeet...thats a kind of girl u dont wanna bring home to ur parents to see..just do ur thing with her and thats all.. dont take it serious..idk how anyone can date a exoctic dancer that dances to please men..ughhh skeet

x2... you can meet a girl that you can take home to your parents, but is kinky as hell in bed... trust me there is that combo!!! i know....

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
this stupid thread is still going on jesus...Hot bro...do whatever the hell u wanna do its your funeral

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
HAHAHAHA LOVE your smiley Vivid! :clap:

And no Hot, made that in Photoshop! :cool: Would be cool if we could get the rabbit as an option in GA though huh?

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
this stupid thread is still going on jesus...Hot bro...do whatever the hell u wanna do its your funeral
great words of advice... :clap:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
vdub_shawty said:
x2... you can meet a girl that you can take home to your parents, but is kinky as hell in bed... trust me there is that combo!!! i know....

sort of combo i want

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I dated a dancer when I lived in Atlanta. It wasn't terrible, but it was far from the best time I've ever had with a woman. In or out of the bedroom.:iono: