GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Not sure what happened to this thread but...

CONFESSION: I find vaginas to be disgusting. I mean, my own is fine but even the thought of other girl's lady lump in the same jeans I'm about to try on grosses me out. If I buy new pants or shorts or even skirts, I HAVE to wash them first.

Imagine if you're a dude. Having other dude's shlongs touching pants you are trying on.. What if the last dude had a giant shlong and it stretched out the pants too much #firstworldproblems

Sent via a microwave.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Confession: I love vagina.

oehawks3

Ready to race!
Not sure what happened to this thread but...

CONFESSION: I find vaginas to be disgusting. I mean, my own is fine but even the thought of other girl's lady lump in the same jeans I'm about to try on grosses me out. If I buy new pants or shorts or even skirts, I HAVE to wash them first.

Most of them aren't the most attractive thing, but I still love it. Seen some pretty nasty vag's, and some good looking one's.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There's a lot that I would give or do for Jurassic Park to be real.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Did you make me a jockey? Fucking hilarious.

I'd rather believe that is for a jousting event..... penis jousting. Jenn is the judge. She samples them before.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
confession: The very first car wash I got for my car are the machine car wash at Shell, and after wash got those small scratches. Now I used Armorall product for car wash because dont feel like spending too much on washing car. F, I hate myself.

But... I love spending my work time here watching those sexting, fapping....etc...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
confession: The very first car wash I got for my car are the machine car wash at Shell, and after wash got those small scratches. Now I used Armorall product for car wash because dont feel like spending too much on washing car. F, I hate myself.

But... I love spending my work time here watching those sexting, fapping....etc...

use meguiars instead, armor all's are garbage. did that quick cleaner once and it became worse, attracts dust and crap

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yes, you have a horse head so I figure a jockey was a natural extension.

Jousters also ride horses.

Also, I like how vaginas look. There are obvious gross ones. But I like them.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I'll be picking mine up in the next day or two

Yep, me too.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I bought some new wheels for my tri bike and didn't tell the wife what they cost... in all fairness though she didn't specifically ask

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Jousters also ride horses.

Also, I like how vaginas look. There are obvious gross ones. But I like them.

I confess I just now realized how small your guns look in my avatar.