GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

punchagoat

Banned
I have had horrible upper back pain for years from sitting too much at work.
I know the cause of my pain but for some reason I am unwilling to do anything to fix it.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
My girlfriend always wants to have sex in fun places like hiking trails, the beach, the car, etc... But I'm too scared

:yikes:

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
My girlfriend always wants to have sex in fun places like hiking trails, the beach, the car, etc... But I'm too scared

:yikes:

DON'T BE!!! Doing that stuff is addictive! I was afraid of it at first but half the thrill is the possibility of being caught.

My favorite is the dressing room at work (Victorias secret)! The lighting is perfection and the full length mirror makes it CRAZY hot ;)

The worst is the beach. Really because its not private at all and it's also very messy :thumbsdown:

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
DON'T BE!!! Doing that stuff is addictive! I was afraid of it at first but half the thrill is the possibility of being caught.

My favorite is the dressing room at work (Victorias secret)! The lighting is perfection and the full length mirror makes it CRAZY hot ;)

The worst is the beach. Really because its not private at all and it's also very messy :thumbsdown:

If I get caught I would get a heart attack! I can't believe you do it at work, I feel like such a pansy haha. We have done it once on a hiking trail, and twice in the car, it wasn't such a pleasant experience. I couldn't "perform" as well as I could because I was so paranoid!

Ironically, when we were doing it on the hike as soon as I finished a group of people came..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If I get caught I would get a heart attack! I can't believe you do it at work, I feel like such a pansy haha. We have done it once on a hiking trail, and twice in the car, it wasn't such a pleasant experience. I couldn't "perform" as well as I could because I was so paranoid.

Ironically, when we were doing it on the hike as soon as I finished a group of people came..

ORLY

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You responded to mine about Fox forks and I'm glad you did, I love mine.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors7
dont be a weenie.. or else we'll sent you to weenie hut jr.

im in socal. if we can pull it off here in los angeles in mid day, i think you should be pretty safe lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Work, Son
Not an excuse. I hearby dock you 25 manpoints.

LOLOL.

Again, I have done a few burnouts, but you're right. I'll do a real launch by the end of the week and report back.

OTOH, I HAVE done the whipped cream/chocolate syrup thing a few times so does that earn me back some manpoints? :cool: :lol:

Alright, finally had some decent weather and light traffic, so I launched it this morning and it was fun, and pretty impressive. :cool: Now, for this and the reason highlighted above, I respectfully demand my man points back! :laugh:

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i'm 99% sure i ruptured my achilles tendon about 4 months ago but i still haven't been to the doctor because i'm scared that he will tell me i have to get surgery and then i won't be able to drive. i can drive fine now i've just been walking with a small limp for a while now. it feels like it's getting better but...iono.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
The VW/German fanboism by some members on this forum makes me want to stop posting.
The Hilarious posts by Gunkata and others keeps me reading.