GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
The VW/German fanboism by some members on this forum makes me want to stop posting.
The Hilarious posts by Gunkata and others keeps me reading.

vw rox cuz itz german and everything else sucks cuz it's not german. my gti-r can destroy a hondo civic type-rsx :thumbsup:

Veedubgli

Ready to race!

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
It's a sound investment. Its like wearing a fully body condom while banging a hooker. It's something else knowing how safe you are no matter what holes you slip your car into.

My oil pan is one hit away from breaking. I'm trying to find a deal on a used one but found nothing

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
-I'm 1/2 Chinese but don't really look it (false advertising)

-I'm addicted to Spartacus for the sex and full nudity of both sexes

-I was in a 16 year relationship with my boyfriend up until about 6 weeks ago. I bought a house while we were still together, didn't tell him, then broke up with him 2.5 weeks before I closed on the house. But don't judge me, you don't know the details of our relationship.

-I haven't been single since high school...so this is a whole new world.

You weren't Savko's girl were you?

Veedubgli

Ready to race!

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Sav was on 32G vortex forum back when I had my 20th, his girl had a GLI that he did all kinds of work to and she had a user name very similar to yours

Weird. I am on Vortex and so is my ex. I won't reveal his username but that's not it. ;)

JhnR

Banned
I woke up in a new Bugatti.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I havent read a book (not including textbooks) since the second grade.

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
I learned how to drive a stick transmission on customers' Volvo S60 and V70 Rs while working as a car washer/car detailer at a local Volvo dealership when I was a teenager.

I managed to back into at least 2 other customers' cars due to mistaking 1st gear for reverse. The damage was minimal and the customers were never informed.