GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good news from my dealer!

dodweld said:
paying list price, but part-ex fixed. Tried hard and haggled the only thing I could get out of them was a bottle of wine, would be nice if VW UK would throw a sweetern in like a "fast" or something else

mmmm bottle of wine I'll have to try and get one as well:thumbsup:

I agree about the FAST, if you have bought a GTI you should get one!

MHS216 said:
Just got mine. I have owned MkIII and MKIV, and by far this one blows the other 2 out of the water. You are gonna be sooo happy!! enjoy, Matt.

Can't wait mate.... stop tell me how good it is.... I'm trying to forget:biggrin:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Dirty Pucka said:
Great news, have you got they covers ready for the seats...... baby sick is nasty:wink:

:thumbsup: Already sorted - nice clear plastic ones so the Interlagos shows through.. :wink:

dodweld

Ready to race!
Guess What ?

Dealer confirms today week 17 for mine too..........do they batch build or as ordered I wonder?

dodweld said:
Guess What ?

Dealer confirms today week 17 for mine too..........do they batch build or as ordered I wonder?

cool, sounds like at least three GTI's on that shipment are coming to people on here then:thumbsup:

Tuesday morning..... just had another call from my dealer, mine is now in the UK and they have put in a request to get it delivered to them, so he will call me on Friday to confirm but he is now saying mid to end of next week:biggrin: :biggrin:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Dirty Pucka said:
Tuesday morning..... just had another call from my dealer, mine is now in the UK and they have put in a request to get it delivered to them, so he will call me on Friday to confirm but he is now saying mid to end of next week:biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice one Buddy :respekt: - not heard about mine yet...
Might have to take a trip to the dealers and see where it is :iono:

101st_IanC said:
Nice one Buddy :respekt: - not heard about mine yet...
Might have to take a trip to the dealers and see where it is :iono:

Good news isn't it:biggrin: Yours must have been on the same shipment, I'd give them a call and chase them up! I also picked my number plate, gave me 13 to choose from, nothing really catchy but it was good to get the best of a bad bunch...lol!

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Dirty Pucka said:
Good news isn't it:biggrin: Yours must have been on the same shipment, I'd give them a call and chase them up! I also picked my number plate, gave me 13 to choose from, nothing really catchy but it was good to get the best of a bad bunch...lol!

Just had confirmation mine is on a ship somewhere..
Expected at the dealers tail end of next week - so I should have it after Easter.

:frown: well that seems strange, just hope my dealer is right and not made another mistake!!!

I'm now worried that I won't get mine until after Easter as my boss is on holiday until Tuesday 11th and he hasn't sorted the finance out for mine.... not sure how long it will take.... and then its Good Friday:cry:

I'll keep you posted, but I'll be as happy as a dog with two dicks if I can have it before Easter:biggrin:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Dirty Pucka said:
I'll keep you posted, but I'll be as happy as a dog with two dicks if I can have it before Easter:biggrin:

Fingers and all crossed for you - hope you get it sorted before.
I have given up all hope until after Easter - as they wouldn't commit.

If it comes early then its a bonus..

101st_IanC said:
Fingers and all crossed for you - hope you get it sorted before.
I have given up all hope until after Easter - as they wouldn't commit.

If it comes early then its a bonus..

:biggrin: Thursday or Friday morning I can collect it:biggrin: Just hope the finance has gone through OK:thumbsup:

illyun

Ready to race!
New GTI

Mines coming next week or the week after... I am paying in cash - first time in my life I have had so much money and I am giving it all away!:eek: But its worth it - I hope. Are there any things that I should check for when it arrives?