GOLFMKV

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Ha! You think I care that no one on this dead forum cares I am gone? All the cool people left anyways.

I am so hurt that you find me unattractive. As far as the fat comment.... yeah no. Not even close. Go smoke another blunt and chill the fuck out. The fact that you even posted about me shows how much of an impact I had on your life.

Good to know. Even months later I can still get people all riled up. I didn't even have to post to do it.

Power. Plac can do it. I can do it.

:laugh:

Swing and a miss, my fat, bald friend.

He's not fat. I have the noodz to prove it.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I semi-miss you as we have similar sports tastes. Jesus Christ, Holtby. The rest of you guys took your ball and went home, and no one cares.

Holtby stood on his head again last night. The penalty shot only seemed to rev the crowd up even more, I wish I could have gotten tickets since I was off work.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You guys are taking forumz wai 2 srs.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Holtby stood on his head again last night. The penalty shot only seemed to rev the crowd up even more, I wish I could have gotten tickets since I was off work.

I can't wait to make it back home. 100 dollar tickets in 116. I went to the islanders game 1, the caps looked like total shit.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hate is a very strong emotion. Keeps people talking about you long after you stop coming around. The fact that I am still a topic, and a strong one for some, just adds to my legend on this site.

Hilarious.

Glad I can have such an impact on someone that I will never know's life.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Hate is a very strong emotion. Keeps people talking about you long after you stop coming around. The fact that I am still a topic, and a strong one for some, just adds to my legend on this site.

Hilarious.

Glad I can have such an impact on someone that I will never know's life.

I like you :iono:

Never met you, never really talked to you on here. Do I care? Nope, not one bit. When your face is on multiple people's avatars, that says something about a man. Or, at the very least, it says something about his face. You've got a good face, brother. Hold onto that face.

/fin.

Sent from The Stig's helmet

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I like you :iono:

Never met you, never really talked to you on here. Do I care? Nope, not one bit. When your face is on multiple people's avatars, that says something about a man. Or, at the very least, it says something about his face. You've got a good face, brother. Hold onto that face.

/fin.

Sent from The Stig's helmet

:wub:

My face is... funny. I have no problem making fun of myself. No one can get under your skin if you laugh along with them. Ends up making them mad.

Too many people take things on an internet forum far too seriously. Oh well.

Thanks for the kind words. I definitely
'd from it.

:clap:

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Dat face doe.com

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Old fashioned FAPpery, lots of sNEEKing around, a taste of Ireland and more.. A must for those who enjoy a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.