GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

graffiti=sex ;)

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
^
Yea his cars come along way. I love the shots.

keyratGTI

Ready to race!
great spot and awesome shots, mad props! love all the RS's. on the UG i love how suttle the pink is yet it still come out at you, nicely done. are those Keskins on the CW??

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Fuck yea thats awesome

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Why wouldnt u do the headlights again?? They look alot better, n they also look like theyre more properly adjusted, the light probably beams out farther then stock, my headlights seem to beam out in a U shaped pattern now, i dunno if they need to be adjusted or if thats just how the stock assemblies are..

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
^^You have to bake the headlights in an oven to loosen the glue so you can pull the lenses off....not for the faint of heart.

Awesome pics. :thumbsup:

xtina

<3
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Why wouldnt u do the headlights again?? They look alot better, n they also look like theyre more properly adjusted, the light probably beams out farther then stock, my headlights seem to beam out in a U shaped pattern now, i dunno if they need to be adjusted or if thats just how the stock assemblies are..

dont get me wrong i LOVE my headlights, they were just such a pain to do. our headlights are sealed VERY well... lol

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Hmmm..well i guess theres no chance in hell of my stockers getting correctly readjusted..I guess thats why my dumbshit dealer said they were fine when i brought it in for that a while back, cuz they just didnt feel like going to the trouble...I really do think my headlights are off, my previous car had HIDs and they beamed out in front of the car a good bit farther, dunno why the hell these wont, they seem to beem out farther to the sides then in front of the car. :mad0259:

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
nice!

makes me wanna drive down there wash my car (my car so dirty right now lol) and do a shoot we don't have nice walls like that :[