GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
These were waiting for me after work, from Latvia [emoji106]install these over the weekend..[emoji41]

Another item which IMHO should be standard fit for aero "eco green" reasons...beside the fact they look good..:cool:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Another item which IMHO should be standard fit for aero "eco green" reasons...beside the fact they look good..:cool:
I'm excited to install, will be using your guide, thank you!

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well last night installed the 42DD shifter bushings, the Golf R rear sway bar, and the Dinan sportronics module. The bushings feel good but I think I'm going to add the OEM short shifter as well, rear sway feels like a little less body roll and also changed out the oil almost 1k on the Speedo for the molygen full 6 quarts[emoji41][emoji106] stock sway bar is tiny...the Dinan module has a nice little punch on sport plus mode, very happy with the bump in power, makes me real excited about the potential of this build...[emoji16]

Last edited:

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
Cranking right along with the mods, nice choices. APR short shifter has been working well with the 42DD bushings so far if you're looking for options.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Cranking right along with the mods, nice choices. APR short shifter has been working well with the 42DD bushings so far if you're looking for options.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yeah thank you I have been looking at options and APR has been on the list[emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
I have to say after a week of driving with these bad boys, they are a huge improvement over the stock bulbs, not one flashing of anyone driving towards me, they are so much better worth the effort to install for sure[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Got these on today, and I really like them. Really make the back end look better[emoji41][emoji106]

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
100% agree..better looks....

better aero...so practical also!...

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
From Latvia with love! Excited to get rid of the feux exhaust pipes custom tail pipes coming[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well put on the new rear diffuser, OEM Audi short shifter, 8mm spacers up front, and 15mm out back, the stance has made the wagen look so much better. Also the rear diffuser is really high quality and looks insane! Can't wait to get tailpipes done[emoji41][emoji106]

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Don't put the R twins on fit a nice set of ovals on like VW did to the proto-type "R"..:cool:

Attachments

• R estate mule.jpg
    R estate mule.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 518

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Don't put the R twins on fit a nice set of ovals on like VW did to the proto-type "R"..:cool:
I was thinking quads, but yeah that looks.nice!