GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gun Owners- What is your caliber/brand of carry ammo and why?

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Targetsportsusa is the shit. I used to order from them exclusively before i moved to CA (can't have ammo shipped to my door here).

I'm in Chicago and am very restricted to ammo deliveries as well although targetsportsusa.com delivers to me:D

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
9mm critical defense in my M&P 2.0C. Vedder light tuck in the summer, Crossbreed SuperTuck in the winter.

armedferret

Ready to race!
I just found out that, provided I word my application correctly, my occupational status qualifies me as "at significantly higher risk than the average person" which means I meet maryland's horseshit "good and substantial reason" clause.

So this is now relevant to my interests. ;)

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I just found out that, provided I word my application correctly, my occupational status qualifies me as "at significantly higher risk than the average person" which means I meet maryland's horseshit "good and substantial reason" clause.

So this is now relevant to my interests. ;)

MD....their gun laws SUCK. I refer to your state as the DPRMD.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
So do I.

5 more years till retirement. Then Montana or TX.

LOL.

I'm starting to entertain a hammerless revolver....just need to go see one and see if that will work better as an EDC.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
9mm Critical Defense here as well in a Glock 43 with Magguts +2 spring/extension (8+1). The Magguts magazine extension is awesome way smaller than some of the others out there for the 43.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
9mm Critical Defense here as well in a Glock 43 with Magguts +2 spring/extension (8+1). The Magguts magazine extension is awesome way smaller than some of the others out there for the 43.

Good choice! The glock 43 is my 2nd favorite gun of all time. Well no, I take that back, 3rd choice. It most definitely is behind the 1911:D