GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunkata Quit #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Haha I'm going for business. Sorry guys! I'm coming back to drive a couple Rari's though. I'm making my appointment for some time in December.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Haha I'm going for business. Sorry guys! I'm coming back to drive a couple Rari's though. I'm making my appointment for some time in December.

Drive a what? WTF is a Rari? Like a FERRari?? Why not just say that? Who the hell abbreviates that? Whaaa? What?? OMG, WHAT??

:D

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

iRide*

Ready to race!
Mmm, just beasted a meal at my local diner, but now
I'm like ughhh lol. Think ima get a night session in, throw
down on some ledges and stuff to burn if off :thumbsup:

09vdubgti

Banned
Kanye is......

an embarrasment to the black population.

How?

He is a passionate artist, that loves what he does. He is an artist, beyond just music, he's a poet, as well as a good drawer. Raised in middle class Chicago, and studied in China. A and B student while in High School, attended a university. Now he owns his own record label, makes platinum selling albums, and has his own program based in Chicago to help kids with illiteracy. Gives back to the community.

I will agree he maybe a "flashy" type of guy. But he's made it, through his hard work. He survived a near death car accident, was able to overcome it. I'm not a big fan of his music, but what I do respect about him, is. His unwillingness to do what others tell him too. In terms of the industry. He just doesn't care about trends, he sets them. I find that admirable and respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.