GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunkata Quit #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
His pretentiousness outweighs his good deeds IMO.

09vdubgti

Banned
Haha I'm going for business. Sorry guys! I'm coming back to drive a couple Rari's though. I'm making my appointment for some time in December.

The 599 GTO is my favorite Ferrari. That thing just has presence. I had the great opportunity to shoot one for this coach builder/repair here in NJ. Shop had all kinds of ferrari's but that one just caught all my attention.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
How?

He is a passionate artist, that loves what he does. He is an artist, beyond just music, he's a poet, as well as a good drawer. Raised in middle class Chicago, and studied in China. A and B student while in High School, attended a university. Now he owns his own record label, makes platinum selling albums, and has his own program based in Chicago to help kids with illiteracy. Gives back to the community.

I will agree he maybe a "flashy" type of guy. But he's made it, through his hard work. He survived a near death car accident, was able to overcome it. I'm not a big fan of his music, but what I do respect about him, is. His unwillingness to do what others tell him too. In terms of the industry. He just doesn't care about trends, he sets them. I find that admirable and respectable.

I'm not denying that he is a good artist and a hard worker or a good business man. Dennis Rodman was excellent in the craft of basketball but that doesn't mean I respect him as a man. Whitney Houston was one of the greatest musical voices of our lifetime but she did stupid shit and I don't respect her as a woman.

A man who calls himself the Mesiah, and takes it upon himself to POORLY represent a portion of "black" America to the entire world is not worth respecting. I disagree with nearly everything Kanye West says, both in his self-righteous, lyrics and in the media. He's a clown, a fool and Kim Kardashian can have every single piece of him.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'll trade you!

Nah, I need this. I'm one of those guys who hates going down and getting ready to work out (I hate stretching or warmups so I don't do them) but once I get started I have to tell myself to stop.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm not denying that he is a good artist and a hard worker or a good business man. Dennis Rodman was excellent in the craft of basketball but that doesn't mean I respect him as a man. Whitney Houston was one of the greatest musical voices of our lifetime but she did stupid shit and I don't respect her as a woman.

A man who calls himself the Mesiah, and takes it upon himself to POORLY represent a portion of "black" America to the entire world is not worth respecting. I disagree with nearly everything Kanye West says, both in his self-righteous, lyrics and in the media. He's a clown, a fool and Kim Kardashian can have every single piece of him.

So who do you respect in the black community then?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The 599 GTO is my favorite Ferrari. That thing just has presence. I had the great opportunity to shoot one for this coach builder/repair here in NJ. Shop had all kinds of ferrari's but that one just caught all my attention.

Not a looker IMO, just kind of frumpy looking and the rear end looks a bit bloated. The proportions are all off to me. The FF is far worse though. You can't beat this IMHO:

09vdubgti

Banned

I guess its all on how you look at it. I respect him for his craft, his work and doing things how he wants done in order to make sure he puts out a quality product. Doing things against the norm, and out of the box. Whether negative or positive, whatever he says is making you remember his name.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not a looker IMO, just kind of frumpy looking and the rear end looks a bit bloated. The proportions are all off to me. The FF is far worse though. You can't beat this IMHO:

The 355? I dunno, man.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The 355? I dunno, man.

Front engine Ferraris post-70s always just seem off to me, especially the recent ones. The 550 Maranello was a good attempt but the proportions are still unpleasing to my eye.

09vdubgti

Banned

If its like that, id take a e9x m3

Dude thats just a MR2 with ferrari badges.

That ass is sexy...

Bloated is that Civic Type R they keep rambling about in the car news section.

iRide*

Ready to race!
^^ Who are you?

Hello. Welcome to OTC.

Hiiii!! I'm sorta new here, but I have poked
in time to time recently in OT. And thank you :D

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
If its like that, id take a e9x m3

Dude thats just a MR2 with ferrari badges.

That ass is sexy...

Bloated is that Civic Type R they keep rambling about in the car news section.

too high, too fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.