GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^Welcome!

golf 6

Ready to race!
Hello all currently have mk5 golf 1.4fsi 3dr 2004 but picking up 2011 mk6 cw golf next week 1.6tdi from Scotland anyone else from Scotland on here???

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Names Alvic 23 years old, born and raised in Miami. All my family is from Venezuela. Always been a fan of jap cars. Now euros.

Previous cars. All dailys.

Current. Still daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
another 23 year old here, i wish i had cars like you did

khasanee

Hello all, my name is Krao and I am living in Columbia, SC. I went a dealership looking for a truck to get an idea of what are out there not expecting to buy until next year. I saw a 2012 GTI so I had to test drive it, left the dealership with it the same day.

I am new to VW world and have learn a lot from here so far from just browsing, also looking forward to learning a lot more!

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Welcome! :)

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Welcome! Beautiful picture.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! Now time to see what this is all about.

Just dive right in. Lots of shenanigans and fun mixed with very good info from very knowledgeable people. Enjoy.

AbideDude

Ready to race!
New guy here!

Been lurking for a while and figured I better join in on the fun. Picked up my GTI in August and love it. Thanks to everyone here I can't stop looking for things to do to it. Excited to learn from all the knowledge being shared.

image.jpg

JettRink

:happyanim: Hello all! I've been lurking for a while. Picked up my GTI Autobahn last April - been very happy with it! I decided to go stage 1 a couple months ago...best.decision.ever. Glad to join the party :D