GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

GTIBex

Ready to race!
I really liked the candy white. I seems so pure. I swapped the stock rims for some lighter fare and plastidipped them white. If you plastidip your whole car white make sure you get a coat if clear pearl on last after the white coats. It looks pretty nice. I don't really like plastidip much, but it works great for non-permanent color changes.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

10ksx

Hey everyone,
I'm Steph and I'll be picking up my (new to me) 2012 GTI this evening. I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I'm trading in my Kia Forte Koup SX that I've had since 2010. Looking forward to seeing what everyone's done to their own and getting some good ideas.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Hey everyone,
I'm Steph and I'll be picking up my (new to me) 2012 GTI this evening. I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I'm trading in my Kia Forte Koup SX that I've had since 2010. Looking forward to seeing what everyone's done to their own and getting some good ideas.

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you'll be as happy with your 2012 as I am.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

10ksx

5 days with my GTI so far and I'm loving it! So happy I decided to trade up.

bdegen94

Ready to race!
Hey Guys my names Brian, 2011 GTI came from a Mazda 3, Learning a lot about the GTI and all that VW electronics things that like to break.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Welcome Brian. Post up some pics. What electric issues are you having?

Caddyroo

Hello everyone, recently purchased a MK6 GTI Ed. 35, loving it so far and im already pretty excited about changing a few things on it. Giving it the personal touch etc. Holding out on the Stage 1 for now until I've got over the extra power upgrade from my old car then hopefully it'll be like a new car all over again.

Theres some amazing build threads on here that I've already had a look through and got some ideas from. Cant wait to get started !

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Hello everyone, recently purchased a MK6 GTI Ed. 35, loving it so far and im already pretty excited about changing a few things on it. Giving it the personal touch etc. Holding out on the Stage 1 for now until I've got over the extra power upgrade from my old car then hopefully it'll be like a new car all over again.

Theres some amazing build threads on here that I've already had a look through and got some ideas from. Cant wait to get started !

Welcome:thumbsup:

aburnett35

intro

What's up guys? Pretty gnarly meeting relatively new gti owners like myself, Cheers! I've had my mk6 gti for a few months now, and couldn't be happier.
~Recent mods include: magnaflow muffler, y pipe install (also trying to get rid of the stock catback I have just sitting around in my shed), dark cherry tails, & apr carbonio stage 1 CAI.
~I Plan on getting the stg 1 ECU from APR very soon, and debating on what kind/if I wanna get a dp this summer…..
I attached pics of the cockpit with the hand controls I use to drive (I'm in a wheelchair), my tails I put on and the stock parts. Cheers everyone:cool:

Attachments

• gti6.JPG
    gti6.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 303
  • gti2.JPG
    gti2.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 282
  • tails.JPG
    tails.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 307
  • stockexhaust.JPG
    stockexhaust.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 320

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to the forum. Looks like a great start so far!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Welcome! Where exactly are you from? :)

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Of course I've heard of Bahrain. ;)

How is life there?

SI0M6GBJ

Of course I've heard of Bahrain. ;)

How is life there?

Can't complain. Very sunny and really cheap fuel. There is F1 track and they organize open days every 2-3 weeks, yet it remains closed between June and Sept due to extreme weather conditions (90+ F at 6am in the morning in June, and the worst is yet to come). On the bad side - people generally do not care about cars here and it is difficult to find a proper and clean workshop...