GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help Me!

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
ok i have this school project where im supposed to somehow "promote" a website and direct traffic to personal websites for my finance class. only problem is, my team is dead last lol, and i thought maybe you guys can help me out.

all i need u guys to do is click on this link (http://www.southflorida.com/special...enlink-apprentice-contest,0,4734069.htmlstory)
and then scroll down to where it says Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, and click on TOSS, the picture with the alligator and the dude playin frisbee. please click only on us, cuz otherwise that defeats the purpose and your click wont really count.

guys if u could help thatd be awesome, my grade in the class relies on this!

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
done.. but you can change the number on freewebs :wink:

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
lol i wish i could do that, but what they do is they only count hits directed from the link i gave which sucks cuz i tried everything to get around it. but ive got a few proxy sites im workin on lol, but ur guys help would speed up the process, the other teams got like 200 hits and we've only got 72

thanks!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
i clicked on get hooked, cause the chicks are hot, jk but i wanted too

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
lol thats not them, they almost got kicked out for putting playboy models for their logo lol

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
thanks!

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
come on guys i still need more hits to pass the group in 1st!

wendal

MKV5555
LOL if u putj a more attracting pic LOL maby more ppl will click. but already clicked for ya.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
estimated probably 250 other team and about 200 us, ill have exact scores on monday when they release the paper!