GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
im gay and trump would be pure hell if he gets elected... republicans dont give two shits about gay rights unless they can use us as a cudgel to attack opponents with...

#imwithher

my favorite gay is milo yiannopolous, that guy knows where it's at. I will vote trump because Hillary is a steaming pile of corruption. She is big government, wallstreet, and funded by countries that kill Americans, gay, and degrade women. Oh also project veritas and wikileaks and the fact she will plunge us into war with Russia just to find a way to blame someone else for the podesta emails.

Last edited:

lostk

Ready to race!
my favorite gay is milo yiannopolous, that guy knows where it's at. I will vote trump because Hillary is a steaming pile of corruption. [She is big government, wallstreet, and funded by countries that kill Americans, gay, and degrade women. Oh also project veritas and wikileaks and the fact she will plunge us into war with Russia just to find a way to blame someone else for the podesta emails.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I will vote trump because Hillary is a steaming pile of corruption. She is big government, wallstreet, and funded by countries that kill Americans, gay, and degrade women. Oh also project veritas and wikileaks and the fact she will plunge us into war with Russia just to find a way to blame someone else for the podesta emails.

Wait, what? :laugh:

So you want to vote for the even more corrupt, self-professed woman abuser, who hires people from other countries instead of Americans, refuses to pay his bills, and is ready to hand the White house to one of those countries you are complaining about?

Sounds logical...

lostk

Ready to race!
Wait, what? :laugh:

So you want to vote for the even more corrupt, self-professed woman abuser, who hires people from other countries instead of Americans, refuses to pay his bills, and is ready to hand the White house to one of those countries you are complaining about?

Sounds logical...

its ok to him as long as its big powerful white men doing it...trumptards have serious hard-on's for putin and russia

dead_catz

Ready to race!
haha Hillary defended the rapist of an under aged girl, knowingly.. Bill also had his fair share of rapes. Anyways please elaborate on how a trump presidency would be handing the White House over to say Saudi Arabia. Keep in mind Saudi is an illegal Clinton campaign donor, also responsible for 9/11

dead_catz

Ready to race!
its ok to him as long as its big powerful white men doing it...trumptards have serious hard-on's for putin and russia

listen no need for name calling especially from someone crying about the word faggit. If anyone's on the fence about this election I suggest checking out project verita, it is a small window into the depth of corruption going on in America by our elites in office..

lostk

Ready to race!
haha Hillary defended the rapist of an under aged girl, knowingly.. Bill also had his fair share of rapes. Anyways please elaborate on how a trump presidency would be handing the White House over to say Saudi Arabia. Keep in mind Saudi is an illegal Clinton campaign donor, also responsible for 9/11

ya russia is so great for us lgbt ppl

dead_catz

Ready to race!
ya russia is so great for us lgbt ppl

Government agencies agree that trump has no connections to Russia. However wikileaks has proven cash flow going into Clinton foundation during a uranium deal. So please just sit down

also Hillarys refugees you know the "women and children" that look a lot like men aged 18-40, they can't stand you gender fluid non conforming transsexual lbgqtzs even more than they can't stand my cis white male privilege.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You're not going to change his mind about anything dead_catz. His mind is already made up. Even if you showed him Hillarys diary and it proved every "conspiracy" she's involved in was real, he'd still support her.

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
well folks, I think the best thing to come from this election was...

"grab her in the PUSSY"

p.s, all of my fellow Californian's had better be voting yes on legalizing weed this year!

blackgold

Ready to race!
If you're so worried about Russia, you should look at her and her team's financial ties... Was it 20 million that Podesta moved through other companies and didn't report it when he should have under Obama?

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

You mean big powerful white men like Peter Thiel?

Lostk, I'd be curious to your thoughts on him....

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw a "Ben Carson 2016 *long awkward pause*" sticker on someone's bumper last night. There's still hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.