Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
This is all so comical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
My whole thing is, why do right wingers hate gay people, and why do gay people think they're oppressed? This is the United States of America... no one here is oppressed the way they claim to be. I've spend my late teens and early twenties in a few places in the Middle East. That's REAL oppression. Someone not acknowledging you as a woman, when you're obviously a man, is not oppressing you.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
My whole thing is, why do right wingers hate gay people, and why do gay people think they're oppressed? This is the United States of America... no one here is oppressed the way they claim to be. I've spend my late teens and early twenties in a few places in the Middle East. That's REAL oppression. Someone not acknowledging you as a woman, when you're obviously a man, is not oppressing you.

haters wanna hate lovers wanna love I don't even want none of the above, I want to piss on you yes I do, I wanna pee on you.drip drip drip.

I'm in aggieland, a conservative town in Texas full of "right wingers" and I don't know any of them to hate gayz

blackgold

Ready to race!
haters wanna hate lovers wanna love I don't even want none of the above, I want to piss on you yes I do, I wanna pee on you.drip drip drip.

I'm in aggieland, a conservative town in Texas full of "right wingers" and I don't know any of them to hate gayz

I'm in Central Texas, know quite a few people of all types, I don't know anyone that openly hates gays. Back to the safe spaces and being right wingers. I thought that all started at liberal schools like the one Lina Dunham (EXTREME rightwinger, right?) came from where they are protesting because the food is racially insensitive...

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
So can we all agree that both candidates suck? Is there anyone here that is actually picking Hilary or Trump because they believe they are great candidates? Or are you choosing the lesser of two evils?

dead_catz

Ready to race!
So can we all agree that both candidates suck? Is there anyone here that is actually picking Hilary or Trump because they believe they are great candidates? Or are you choosing the lesser of two evils?

They both suck, the enemy of my enemy is who I'm voting for

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion

Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich, pick your poison. I've said it again, this election I can understand/rationalize voting for either candidate, what I can't understand is anyone who genuinely thinks either is the best America has to offer.

I want a candidate with Bernie Sanders's honesty and integrity, John Kasich's level headedness and economic policy, Hillary Clintons resume, Trump's stance on money in politics and term limits, and Bill Welds policy of getting the government out of our bedrooms/personal life. Now I'm betting my left nut a candidate like that won't pop up in our lifetime, but one can hope.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, let's pretend that Trump supporters are victims while ignoring all the fights and violence that they instigate at their bullshit rallies, huh? :rolleyes:

Even after all these years, you still can't get over the fact that I will never join the shitty conservative movement. You must be an outcast in the jam band scene with such viewpoints :laugh:

This is the closest thing I have done to such "vandalism":

Well, free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, now does it?

If I had a sign that said "Chris Kyle was a cunt" in my yard here in Dallas, what the fuck do you think would happen? Stop being naive dude.

Oh for fuck's sake, just 2-3 weeks ago, FBI foiled a plot by 3 self-described "Crusaders" in Kansas that plotted to bomb an apartment complex full of Somali immigrants. They were so thirsty for blood that they even admitted they wouldn't spare children:

And I'm willing to bet there are many, many people on this forum who would be among the first to cheer had they been able to go through with it. Would you have been joyful if they were successful? Seems like dead_catz below would be.

I hang out with a lot of people in the LGBT community here in Dallas, and I can tell you first-hand that NO ONE gives a flying fuck about what a self-hating fucktard like Milo thinks.

If you're so concerned about gay rights and degradation of women, what have you done to combat the Texas GOP when it comes to their cavemen views on women? Ever volunteer at a women's shelter or express outrage over hate crimes against LGBT groups in this state alone? Have you supported Wendy Davis' efforts to improve women's rights in TX? I work in the Oak Lawn neighborhood of Dallas where there have been a disturbing increase in knife attacks against gay men over there, and I have yet to see a single Texas GOP official speak out against that.

But they suddenly pretend to care about gay Arabs all of a sudden? Milo has no problem trolling women on Twitter, and gets banned permanently for it (rightfully so), but you claim to show concern for degradation of women? Bitch please, we can smell the bullshit from a mile away bro. :lol:

Nailed it.

Except that Kansas plot to bomb apartment complexes full of Somali and Burmese immigrants, or the California Scientologist plotting to massacre worshipers at the Islamic Center of Southern California mosque (ironic as they are among the most progressive of all) while being an Anders Breivik fan on top of it.

A large chunk of Trump supporters do have a strong tendency towards violence, and given the fact that white supremacists and anti-Semites have embraced Trump openly, it's only a matter of time before an American Breivik is successful in replicating the horrific terrorist attacks of Norway here on American soil.

From early in the thread, needs to be repeated:

You people really don't hide your disdain over homosexuals who don't parrot the same bullshit drivel as you far-right douchebags, huh?

What about the EU? What do you know about the European Union? I wonder if you knew that Viktor Orban, Hungary's PM, decided to block an agreement on LGBT rights this year:

Pretty clear-cut there.

If you're concerned about women and kids being harmed, plenty of Trump's 'Deplorables' keep trying to plot attacks against women and children who are immigrants, but I'm sure that's okay to you since they're not white.

By that token, isn't Trump the same as well? Only difference is that Trump himself is too busy courting the votes of Evangelical Christians and has a VP that has a rather piss-poor record when it comes to defending LGBT rights.

How many people in the LGBT community are rallying behind him? Very, very few.

Ironic, the only ones who demand safe spaces more are right-wing douchebags who cry over stupid shit about "how come black people can say the N-word but I can't?" and expect to be coddled over their sensitivities.

P.S. TPP isn't a bad deal, only ones who think so are ones who are against free trade and would prefer to go back to the protectionist era of the 1930s with more Smoot-Hawley Act's if anything.

Can you make a point without resorting to homophobic drivel?

What's funny about that? I made a thread about Russian homophobic policies 3 years ago here, and majority of the posters responded with the usual "their country, their rules" BS, but somehow pretend to show homosexual plight in the Middle East :rolleyes:

I've noticed that people like you often regurgitate the same tiresome BS above. And you only do so because you get all your news from right-wing sites who constantly circulate this racist propaganda, and have no idea what's happening in the real world or any interest in finding out. I mean, when's the last time you ever traveled outside of Texas for that matter? People like you are also the same people who refuse to believe in rape on college campuses but are so eager to spread racist propaganda about an immigrant “rape epidemic". All you people do is peddle the "our white women are in danger from brown men" crap.

As for Germany, I wonder if you knew of certain right-wing politicians who were shouting the loudest about sexual assault crimes were the ones that opposed criminalizing marital rape almost 2 decades ago. Does a certain Erika Steinbach ring a bell to you?

Sweden allegedly being the "rape capital of the world"? You must be young, maybe you should brush up on the Bosnian war and the rape camps that were set up by Serb militias when they were gang-raping Bosnian Muslim and Catholic Croat women during the Balkan wars? You know, the same group of people that are now backing Trump in Belgrade? Ironic we never hear the types of you ever address the horrific rapes that were committed by your kin in Bosnia, in the name of the Cross, all to fight them evil Muslims, eh? Rape was increasingly used by Serbs to demoralize their enemy which were Croats and Bosniaks. Don't even try to deny that.

You seriously sound like someone that comments on Breitbart on the regular, you ain't foolin' no one homie.

You're a straight-up embarrassment to Texas. I hope you're not in Dallas.

How's that straight white privilege working out for you there?
Can't say my "straight white privilege" is workin out as well as Tim Cook or Damon John but I'm OK, thanks for asking!

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't you ever quote that long of a post again, you imbecile. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, let's pretend that Trump supporters are victims while ignoring all the fights and violence that they instigate at their bullshit rallies, huh? :rolleyes:

Even after all these years, you still can't get over the fact that I will never join the shitty conservative movement. You must be an outcast in the jam band scene with such viewpoints :laugh:

If I had a sign that said "Chris Kyle was a cunt" in my yard here in Dallas, what the fuck do you think would happen? Stop being naive dude.

Oh for fuck's sake, just 2-3 weeks ago, FBI foiled a plot by 3 self-described "Crusaders" in Kansas that plotted to bomb an apartment complex full of Somali immigrants. They were so thirsty for blood that they even admitted they wouldn't spare children:

And I'm willing to bet there are many, many people on this forum who would be among the first to cheer had they been able to go through with it. Would you have been joyful if they were successful? Seems like dead_catz below would be.

I hang out with a lot of people in the LGBT community here in Dallas, and I can tell you first-hand that NO ONE gives a flying fuck about what a self-hating fucktard like Milo thinks.

If you're so concerned about gay rights and degradation of women, what have you done to combat the Texas GOP when it comes to their cavemen views on women? Ever volunteer at a women's shelter or express outrage over hate crimes against LGBT groups in this state alone? Have you supported Wendy Davis' efforts to improve women's rights in TX? I work in the Oak Lawn neighborhood of Dallas where there have been a disturbing increase in knife attacks against gay men over there, and I have yet to see a single Texas GOP official speak out against that.

But they suddenly pretend to care about gay Arabs all of a sudden? Milo has no problem trolling women on Twitter, and gets banned permanently for it (rightfully so), but you claim to show concern for degradation of women? Bitch please, we can smell the bullshit from a mile away bro. :lol:

Nailed it.

Except that Kansas plot to bomb apartment complexes full of Somali and Burmese immigrants, or the California Scientologist plotting to massacre worshipers at the Islamic Center of Southern California mosque (ironic as they are among the most progressive of all) while being an Anders Breivik fan on top of it.

A large chunk of Trump supporters do have a strong tendency towards violence, and given the fact that white supremacists and anti-Semites have embraced Trump openly, it's only a matter of time before an American Breivik is successful in replicating the horrific terrorist attacks of Norway here on American soil.

You people really don't hide your disdain over homosexuals who don't parrot the same bullshit drivel as you far-right douchebags, huh?

What about the EU? What do you know about the European Union? I wonder if you knew that Viktor Orban, Hungary's PM, decided to block an agreement on LGBT rights this year:

Pretty clear-cut there.

If you're concerned about women and kids being harmed, plenty of Trump's 'Deplorables' keep trying to plot attacks against women and children who are immigrants, but I'm sure that's okay to you since they're not white.

By that token, isn't Trump the same as well? Only difference is that Trump himself is too busy courting the votes of Evangelical Christians and has a VP that has a rather piss-poor record when it comes to defending LGBT rights.

Ironic, the only ones who demand safe spaces more are right-wing douchebags who cry over stupid shit about "how come black people can say the N-word but I can't?" and expect to be coddled over their sensitivities.

P.S. TPP isn't a bad deal, only ones who think so are ones who are against free trade and would prefer to go back to the protectionist era of the 1930s with more Smoot-Hawley Act's if anything.

What's funny about that? I made a thread about Russian homophobic policies 3 years ago here, and majority of the posters responded with the usual "their country, their rules" BS, but somehow pretend to show homosexual plight in the Middle East :rolleyes:

I've noticed that people like you often regurgitate the same tiresome BS above. And you only do so because you get all your news from right-wing sites who constantly circulate this racist propaganda, and have no idea what's happening in the real world or any interest in finding out. I mean, when's the last time you ever traveled outside of Texas for that matter? People like you are also the same people who refuse to believe in rape on college campuses but are so eager to spread racist propaganda about an immigrant “rape epidemic". All you people do is peddle the "our white women are in danger from brown men" crap.

As for Germany, I wonder if you knew of certain right-wing politicians who were shouting the loudest about sexual assault crimes were the ones that opposed criminalizing marital rape almost 2 decades ago. Does a certain Erika Steinbach ring a bell to you?

Sweden allegedly being the "rape capital of the world"? You must be young, maybe you should brush up on the Bosnian war and the rape camps that were set up by Serb militias when they were gang-raping Bosnian Muslim and Catholic Croat women during the Balkan wars? You know, the same group of people that are now backing Trump in Belgrade? Ironic we never hear the types of you ever address the horrific rapes that were committed by your kin in Bosnia, in the name of the Cross, all to fight them evil Muslims, eh? Rape was increasingly used by Serbs to demoralize their enemy which were Croats and Bosniaks. Don't even try to deny that.

You seriously sound like someone that comments on Breitbart on the regular, you ain't foolin' no one homie.

Oh, I forgot... About the "shitty conversation movement"... How have you avoided it all these years?

dead_catz

Ready to race!
People that vote for the lesser of two evils are part of the problem. You have more than 2 choices. Do a write in vote if you don't agree with either of them.

I can agree, but I also really do not want the corrupt clintons to continue running the country.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Nailed it.

Pretty clear-cut there.

Oh whoops, I made a mistake... I read "conservative" as "conversation" because I guess my brain just wanted to read "shitty conversation" which is actually fitting for this thread:D

Anyway, in that light, I'm surprised you would suggest I'm a conservative. What makes you say that?

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
it's like: I love taking dumps on girls with low self esteem.
but I won't discriminate, I'll take a fat dump on dudes too.

ya feel me?

Status
Not open for further replies.