GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostk

Ready to race!
oh shit you got me! I didn't think you would pull out the anti gay bumper sticker! I'm out you just proved that every trump supporter hates gays. well done well done you did your research and came up with irrefutable evidence.

trump supporters are anti-semites, homophobes, genocide deniers, white supreamcists, anti-gov, hate minorities, anti-hispanic, want to annex mexico...why u no see anti-semitic rants at clinton rallies...but only at trump rallies?

dead_catz

Ready to race!
:laugh: plz provide fewer youtube links

Haha Hillary supporter telling me to provide less video evidence that her candidate is completely evil. maybe I should find a Hillary hates blacks bumper sticker to post. yeah your logic is nonsense go troll someone else

dead_catz

Ready to race!
trump supporters are anti-semites, homophobes, genocide deniers, white supreamcists, anti-gov, hate minorities, anti-hispanic, want to annex mexico...why u no see anti-semitic rants at clinton rallies...but only at trump rallies?

I am none of those things and it's definitely because Hillary paid Scott foval to hold these rants at trump rallies...again enlighten yourself to project veritas.. real investigative journalism.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

The sticker has spoken.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I have no affiliation with the minority trump supporters you have described. I do condemn them but the vast majority of trump supporters just have no other option. They are fed up of being shit on by the United States governing elites

blackgold

Ready to race!
That Church fire is horrible and I totally hope they find the jerks that did it. Does almost seem like too easy a link to Trump though... The same people that incited riots at trump rallys and were PAID to make trump rallies look out of control could never do this I guess.

lostk

Ready to race!
That Church fire is horrible and I totally hope they find the jerks that did it. Does almost seem like too easy a link to Trump though... The same people that incited riots at trump rallys and were PAID to make trump rallies look out of control could never do this I guess.

white supremacists support trump...its not hard to see that trump supporters would do something like this...

lostk

Ready to race!
I have no affiliation with the minority trump supporters you have described. I do condemn them but the vast majority of trump supporters just have no other option. They are fed up of being shit on by the United States governing elites

they do have an option...to not vote for a womanizing, racist neantherthal w/ record for screwing ppl over...u are voting for him bc u think ur oppressed for being white here

SirClimax

Ready to race!
:dnftt:

:dnftt:
You are going to have to try harder if you want to get a reaction out of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.