GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
I'm getting dumber by the minute reading through this thread.

Can't we all agree the system is broken, the candidates suck, there are lies and propaganda on both sides, and we all can't wait for this to be over so we can go back to making fun of stance hoes?

These are the two worst candidates we've ever seen, and one of them will end up being the most powerful person in the world. A little bit of me has died inside with this election cycle.

As been said before, no matter what, America loses this election. No real other way to spin it.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Let me get this straight, man...you like efficiency, too? We must be long lost brothers:wub:

Dude I work in QA at my job, have to be all about efficiency haha

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Can't we all agree the system is broken, the candidates suck, there are lies and propaganda on both sides, and we all can't wait for this to be over so we can go back to making fun of stance hoes?

These are the two worst candidates we've ever seen, and one of them will end up being the most powerful person in the world. A little bit of me has died inside with this election cycle.

As been said before, no matter what, America loses this election. No real other way to spin it.

Sorry man, but this post reeks of many false equivalences.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
haha Hillary defended the rapist of an under aged girl, knowingly.. Bill also had his fair share of rapes. Anyways please elaborate on how a trump presidency would be handing the White House over to say Saudi Arabia. Keep in mind Saudi is an illegal Clinton campaign donor, also responsible for 9/11

The level of stupid in this post alone is cause for alarm, but your further posts:

If anyone's on the fence about this election I suggest checking out project veritas, it is a small window into the depth of corruption going on in America by our elites in office..
and
I have seen the corruption thanks to the lovely folks at wikileaks.
Prove you are literally not worth debating with... Wikileaks has been proven to doctor materials before posting, while Veritas is one of the most right-wing propaganda machines on the net. O'Keefe has been repeatedly proven to doctor both video and written "evidence" before posting it. If you take project veritas as anything more than political satire you've drunk the koolaid 100%

Government agencies agree that trump has no connections to Russia.
False
However wikileaks has proven cash flow going into Clinton foundation during a uranium deal.
Also false. Wikileaks cannot "prove" anything beyond their own bias...

You and the alt-right crazies keep saying the same thing like if you repeat it enough it might stick...

The simple truth is this: Hillary Clinton is the target of the most prolific and long-lasting smear campaign in this country's political history. Is she "clean?" I highly doubt it, no politician is... But 90% of the crap you are ranting about her doing isn't even true; some simple searches on real news sites will show you that.

This thread should close certain parties are reeking of desperation in these final days
They certainly are... Too bad you won't see the irony of that post in about 5 days... :rolleyes:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
yes that is why I take your post and lostk with a few grains of sea salt. This thread should close certain parties are reeking of desperation in these final days

Translation: I can't win because I don't know how to argue without mentioning fuckboy Milo's stupid rants about feminism and refugees as I'm a bigoted Aggie.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
They certainly are... Too bad you won't see the irony of that post in about 5 days... :rolleyes:

Hopefully in spite of him being an armed Texas Aggie, he won't try to threaten any International Rescue Committee offices for helping refugees or shoot up a mosque full of worshipers like his fellow Trump supporters have repeatedly been advocating full-on.

He's the type of guy that is likely to gun down innocent Muslims, I guarantee you on that.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord

Agreed.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dead_catz

Ready to race!
Hopefully in spite of him being an armed Texas Aggie, he won't try to threaten any International Rescue Committee offices for helping refugees or shoot up a mosque full of worshipers like his fellow Trump supporters have repeatedly been advocating full-on.

He's the type of guy that is likely to gun down innocent Muslims, I guarantee you on that.

You people are truly fucked in the head to "guarantee" and accuse me of being the type of person to murder innocent people just because I can't vote hillary. It's funny you call a ban on dead_catz then spout off shit like that. I have done nothing to warrant a ban. later bros

Last edited:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
The level of stupid in this post alone is cause for alarm, but your further posts:

and

Prove you are literally not worth debating with... Wikileaks has been proven to doctor materials before posting, while Veritas is one of the most right-wing propaganda machines on the net. O'Keefe has been repeatedly proven to doctor both video and written "evidence" before posting it. If you take project veritas as anything more than political satire you've drunk the koolaid 100%

False

Also false. Wikileaks cannot "prove" anything beyond their own bias...

You and the alt-right crazies keep saying the same thing like if you repeat it enough it might stick...

The simple truth is this: Hillary Clinton is the target of the most prolific and long-lasting smear campaign in this country's political history. Is she "clean?" I highly doubt it, no politician is... But 90% of the crap you are ranting about her doing isn't even true; some simple searches on real news sites will show you that.

Can you have your head more buried in the sand? Believe me, if the wiki leaks emails were "doctored", as Donna Brazille has claimed, and by the way she's the only one who has publicly made such a definitive claim, we'd have heard about it months ago. Btw- Donna's claim was easily shot down in a day and CNN fired her.

Btw- Julian Assange just confirmed that the leaks were not from Russia. You could still argue that they were, unbeknownst to Assange, but then you're just going into La La Land with more wild Neo-McCarthiest anti-Russian conspiracy theory.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Status
Not open for further replies.