Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I think he's proved you can't stereotype the LGBTQ community.

He's not a pioneer in anything; you give him far too much credit. I can't emphasize strongly enough how heavily despised Milo Yiannopolous is in the gay community. He's the tokenized homosexual for a crowd that has no shame in spewing homophobic epithets and they need someone like Milo to shield them from claims of homophobia.

It's similar to how racists have no problem calling black men "thugs" but then hide behind Uncle Tom's like Ben Carson or Allen West when they get accused of racism.

Let me ask all of you this: what benefit has Milo accomplished for the gay community at large? For fuck's sake this dipshit spoke out against gay marriage. How much self-hate can you get?

dead_catz

Ready to race!
He's not a pioneer in anything; you give him far too much credit. I can't emphasize strongly enough how heavily despised Milo Yiannopolous is in the gay community. He's the tokenized homosexual for a crowd that has no shame in spewing homophobic epithets and they need someone like Milo to shield them from claims of homophobia.

It's similar to how racists have no problem calling black men "thugs" but then hide behind Uncle Tom's like Ben Carson or Allen West when they get accused of racism.

Let me ask all of you this: what benefit has Milo accomplished for the gay community at large? For fuck's sake this dipshit spoke out against gay marriage. How much self-hate can you get?

Milo was mentioned one time very briefly in this thread. Yet you guys have latched onto to his name like a starving baby to a teet to avoid the avalanche of evidence I have provided in regards to the Clinton corruption. By the way This college story seems way more legit than all of the podesta dump and project veritas. It really shows how corrupt Donald is to his core. I have been convinced I'm voting hilldog 2016. she truly is innocent and the FBI is stupid for reopening the investigation against her.

Last edited:

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed

That's crazy! I have a story too... I personally witnessed the Clintons bite the heads off new born baby kittens with a crowd of my classmates as well. We were all so in shock and awe! Half the crowd was puking and the other half was doing some weird ritualistic chant. That's why I voted for Gary Johnson, I know for a FACT he wouldn't bite the heads of kittens... he has too many state economies to turn around and mountains to climb! (See how easy it is to make shit up? Just remember what Abraham Lincoln said, "You can't believe everything you read on the internet!")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That's crazy! I have a story too... I personally witnessed the Clintons bite the heads off new born baby kittens with a crowd of my classmates as well. We were all so in shock and awe! Half the crowd was puking and the other half was doing some weird ritualistic chant. That's why I voted for Gary Johnson, I know for a FACT he wouldn't bite the heads of kittens... he has too many state economies to turn around and mountains to climb! (See how easy it is to make shit up? Just remember what Abraham Lincoln said, "You can't believe everything you read on the internet!")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.