GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Civic Mugen RR

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black

one of the 1000 mugen si's that got shipped to the states.. aparently some thieves had heard about it before it got here and the next day after it arrived at the dealership.. they found it on blocks, completely stripped inside and out.

here..
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/11/2008-honda-civic-mugen-si-vandalized-at.html

and actually that isnt all of the images of things they stole.. originally on ephatch.. they had probably 10 or so more images with things that they stole but since then the link to the pics went bad so yea..

itsYANO

eh its 4 doors, weak

so.. 4 doors look more balanced on certain cars imo.. evos look dope.. sti's look dope, i know there isnt a 2 door option but they still look good in 4 dr.. so does the mugen RR.. generally cars only lose about .1 of a second with the added rear doors.. dont get me wrong i like two doors.. i own a 2 door GTI but nothing wrong with 4 doors..

itsYANO

yea the new evo looks cheap imo.. AND ITS SLOWER of all things wow.. m5's are beautiful.. sti's will always be classic imo.. i almost got a white GTI but i had to stick with black.. although now all i do is get pissed off cuz its constantly dirty

Maximum6

FASTER
Haha, that other posts confirms my dad is right.

Civics are easily stolen , if its not the car, they take apart the car and put the parts on an old civic.

I don't think I may get the Type R now if it does come to the states.