GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Civic Mugen RR

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
wrongggggg.

IMO, BMW > built up si (especially if someone jacked the goodies)

You think women, the ones u actually WANT to sleep with whilst sober, would prefer a built up civic si than a new bmw? Really...

ps about the 335, i think it would do a pretty good job on the track, and just throw the chip on...it's what turbo's all about

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
GTikid i dont get your post.. but i do love you because your from cleveland and so am i :biggrin: and the browns got SCREWED AGAIN THIS WEEK AND i am still pissed off.. because somehow the browns always get screwed............ fucking refs

Ecksem

Although they are almost in the same price range, we all know that the civic and a 335 are not even in the same catagory. So they should not be compared. Mugen RR is like a JDM fantasy or whatever

Personally i would take the 335i cause i could chip it. it looks sick. i like BMW's and i'll pull alot of b*tches with it.

RSC17

R32 OG
You think women, the ones u actually WANT to sleep with whilst sober, would prefer a built up civic si than a new bmw? Really...

ps about the 335, i think it would do a pretty good job on the track, and just throw the chip on...it's what turbo's all about

nah other way around. I'd definitely take the bimmer. :w00t:

RSC17

R32 OG
GTikid i dont get your post.. but i do love you because your from cleveland and so am i :biggrin: and the browns got SCREWED AGAIN THIS WEEK AND i am still pissed off.. because somehow the browns always get screwed............ fucking refs

well. i tried to crack a joke but obviously it was poorly delivered lolz. What I meant was I'd rather have the BMW over the Mugen Si especially if it's going to get stripped like the one that got jacked when it hit the one US honda dealer. Pretty much what Dave said.

Ah I know they got screwed. BAD. Good thing is though it didn't really hurt them in the wild card race. GO BROWNS!!!

Where you from in Cleveland? or where were you from in Cleveland?? lol

Maximum6

FASTER
I saw a 335i at the autocross. It was such a dissappointment, It looked so sluggish.

The older Bmw at the autocross looked like a total hero or "transporter" going through the course, while the new Bmw is like a huge american car.

Of course at the Track it would be different.

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
well. i tried to crack a joke but obviously it was poorly delivered lolz. What I meant was I'd rather have the BMW over the Mugen Si especially if it's going to get stripped like the one that got jacked when it hit the one US honda dealer. Pretty much what Dave said.

Ah I know they got screwed. BAD. Good thing is though it didn't really hurt them in the wild card race. GO BROWNS!!!

Where you from in Cleveland? or where were you from in Cleveland?? lol

i was born in berea ohio.. got lots of family all over cleveland.. i moved away long ago to sunny san diego.. its nice.. i dont miss the snow.. miss the fall tho

it's a hot looking car and definetly has some good performance but over $30k? common now.. you have to be a huge honda fan to accept that price tag.. why not just get an evo or an sti and get a screaming 300hp AWD car? ohhh honda

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
it's a hot looking car and definetly has some good performance but over $30k? common now.. you have to be a huge honda fan to accept that price tag.. why not just get an evo or an sti and get a screaming 300hp AWD car? ohhh honda

not just over 30k...thats the mugen si category @ like 33-35, this will be well over 35 grand