GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda S660 to be Unveiled at Tokyo

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I see they've followed all three exclamation points in this design. And it has solid wing face!

Seriously though, looks like a fun package.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
WorldCarFans said:
Described as an "open-top sports-type mini-vehicle", the S660 looks a lot like the EV-STER concept from 2011 but with a conventional engine in the form of a small 660cc three-cylinder turbocharged motor outputting 64 bhp (48 kW) linked to a seven-speed CVT. An exact weight figure has not been released but it's most likely somewhere in the 900 kg (1,984 lbs) region.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/113102364875/honda-s660-concept-previewed-ahead-of-tokyo-debut

If that's true... DO NOT WANT.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
It will never make our shores. Too small for American's to accept. If we did get it, we'd get a lifted version with another foot of bumpers.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'm not the kind of guy that needs a ton of powre or anything.... but 64? Terrible.

My 116 bhp, 2200 pound Miata is very slow. And it's 19 pounds/hp versus almost 30 pounds/hp :eek:

That's like 0-60 in 15+ seconds territory.

Merkle

Banned
Sure, it's low on HP, but that can always be fixed with FI. The car looks excellent and would be a blast to drive with modding.

Dan's right though, if we got it it would be watered down, and wouldn't sell very well anyway. Maybe 2-3k units.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
660 cc just isn't going to cut it for me in a 1900 pound car... Well, I guess if it ever does come here I would absolutely look into the options.

Grambles is going to kill me but this would be the perfect car for a new motor descendant of the B16. 170ish hp high revving NA in this would be awesome.

Merkle

Banned
660 cc just isn't going to cut it for me in a 1900 pound car... Well, I guess if it ever does come here I would absolutely look into the options.

Grambles is going to kill me but this would be the perfect car for a new motor descendant of the B16. 170ish hp high revving NA in this would be awesome.

B18C... :D