Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I pay online via money transfer.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • None of the Above.

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Autodrafted by my bank, who is my lienholder.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
a credit card?? holy fuck.....

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Using your CC is a great way to get miles, points etc. You just have to ensure you pay the balance due to avoid interest. Smart way to go if you're careful.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I asked my cc company (Amex) and VW Credit if I could pay with a credit card. Both said "no." Was hoping to rake up those extra points since the car payment is something I have to pay. I pay my balance + car payment every month so it would be nice to have them combined.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Using your CC is a great way to get miles, points etc. You just have to ensure you pay the balance due to avoid interest. Smart way to go if you're careful.

This.

However I am lazy and just have it auto-drafted from my checking account along with every single one of my bills. The only thing that is not automatic is writing a rent check (and I would automate that if my landlord made it an option).

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Online Bill Pay with USAA

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
I have it set up on VW credit to do the auto draft thing. Doing it with my amex would be a really good way to get cheap miles, though.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
I use Wells Fargo's bill pay feature. It's got super flexible scheduling, and it's easy to adjust things. I also keep all of my auto payments in once place this way. My loan is a 66 month loan, but I scheduled higher and faster payments to get it done in 48 months.

McQueen77

Banned
re-fi'd my loan away from VW to my credit union for a better rate and it just comes out of our account every month. easy as pie

I use Wells Fargo's bill pay feature. It's got super flexible scheduling, and it's easy to adjust things. I also keep all of my auto payments in once place this way. My loan is a 66 month loan, but I scheduled higher and faster payments to get it done in 48 months.

yeah online bill pay via bank is the only way. makes life so much easier. i started doing it before my wife and i were married and she was still writing checks for stuff like it was the 70s. 90% of everything is auto bill pay now.

Last edited:

rs999

Go Kart Champion
This.

However I am lazy and just have it auto-drafted from my checking account along with every single one of my bills. The only thing that is not automatic is writing a rent check (and I would automate that if my landlord made it an option).

You don't have a send a paper check option? That's how I send my rent to my landlord monthly. I haven't seen her since I signed the lease.