How many giants drive GTI's?

balius

Go Kart Champion
You guys make me feel small.. 6'3" 185.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
You guys make me feel small.. 6'3" 185.

haha seriously

6'4 and 185. lean build, long legs. good call on the flat bottom steering wheel!

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
6'4" 210lbs average build, long legs. I always shock people when I tell them how roomy the GTI is for me. More headroom than my old Mazda 6 and I have a sunroof.

skantron

Ready to race!
6'6", 270, car rides great, I don't even have the seats all the way back. I do have trouble getting in sometimes when there are cars parked to close, but this is mostly becuase I fucked up my knee skiing when I was younger. Once I'm in its tres comfy!

Clown Fish

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm 6' 0" 185 so pretty decently sized but find the car more comfortable than an ML350. I've had my 6'7" buddy drive it a couple times and he's fine as long as the seat is all the way back. My 5'11" 235 dad fits no problem.

CadMan

Ready to race!
6'5" 280 lb's... Most people say I'm big boned, especially the ladies. :D
Most comfortable car I have ever driven with loads of headroom to spare.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
6'-1" 225.... Little soft in the middle. Love the fit of the seats, but I keep my seat pretty low. Like to feel that I am sitting in the car not on top of it, if you know what I mean.
I have had a couple comments about the car, that it can fit inside one of my bosses' Ford Expedition.. Everyone is surprised when they get in.... First comment is how nice the interior is, second is how much room there is.

dubbed24

Ready to race!
6'5 220lbs. and when i get out people look at me like 'WTF'. but if you put the seat all the way back in the 2 door you cant even press the pedals down all the way

hpowders

Ready to race!
Eli Manning drives a Masarati.

FastTrash

Ready to race!
6'3 260lbs. and in a 4dr, I was told I was too tall for a 4dr, as I had the 2dr MkV previously..... Coming from a Corrado to the MkV into a MkVI, huge difference.

Even in the 4dr, I don't have a problem, where my seat sits, I can look out both front and back window! :thumbup:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What does the # of doors have to do with fitting in the car? :laugh:

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
What does the # of doors have to do with fitting in the car? :laugh:

None reallylol

I did first d the 2 doors seat adjust further back than the 4. Door or...at least it felt like it did...at least that's how it felt like when i sat on a 4 door for three minutes

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
None reallylol

I did first d the 2 doors seat adjust further back than the 4. Door or...at least it felt like it did...at least that's how it felt like when i sat on a 4 door for three minutes

Yea AFAIK the 4 door just has shorter doors, so you would always sit behind the pillar there, although I am at the pillar in the 2 door already :laugh: