GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How's Your Life?

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Besides, how much better could a $1k bottle of champagne taste?

I don't know I don't care for it, but I can say that after buying a $650 bottle of scotch I find it hard to drink a $50 bottle now. So I can see there being a difference.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
My life is great, thanks!

With regards to the threads subject, people should be happy with and appreciate what they have. If you're reading these words you're better off than a whole heck of a lot of people on this planet.

This.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Nothing surprising here. Most of the world look at us like we do at these ppl.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I don't know I don't care for it, but I can say that after buying a $650 bottle of scotch I find it hard to drink a $50 bottle now. So I can see there being a difference.

Damn. Well, I guess I won't be drinking good scotch anytime soon, can barely afford the "cheap" stuff.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
My life is great, thanks!

With regards to the threads subject, people should be happy with and appreciate what they have. If you're reading these words you're better off than a whole heck of a lot of people on this planet.

Here here. I wouldn't want to live the life of a trust fund baby. Sure, you have tons of your parents money to throw around like its candy, but can you ever really have a true friend? I mean I'm sure they run around with other trust fund babies, but would their friend still be there if the money dries up? I'm willing to bet not. At least I know my friends don't care if I'm broke.

Sent from my iPhone 5 via Witchcraft

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I have personally been in several 5 million dollars houses and I get so jealous every time. One of them was almost like a freakin' castle...the kid is a Prince (literally) from some middle eastern country and his parents are both surgeons or something. He had this movie theater room with about 16 theater seats, and he pressed a button and the wall on the left moved downwards to cover the window.

Another house there was enough room to ride a bike in the basement, as well as like 12 arcade machines, two ski-ball machines, pinball machines, wine cellar, etc. And a lot of the cabinets and drawers and whatnot were refrigerated in the kitchen.

Both in Jersey.

Ugh.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
I blame my parents for not being this rich. Although I would have just been a douchbag like all the kids posting there anyways, lol

McQueen77

Banned
Who cares

allset

Go Kart Champion

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Meh, doesn't bother me too much. Those kids will probably never know what real life is like...eventually the money will dry up from the ludicrous spending and they'll have to do something about it. The people who made all that money in the first place won't be there to hold their hand and it'll be a reality check. I'd rather make my money and be humble. I live in a stupidly rich area and some people around here are so out of touch that I feel way better not living in that world. Many kids who went to my school (same area) are like these kids--maybe not as extreme but they live in their own little bubble completely oblivious to whats going on around them or how certain people have to earn money. That to me, is mediocrity. I see Bentleys err'day though, and plenty of exotic cars driving around though so its neat for a car guy :D

BTW Perignon is way overpriced for what it is.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Meh, doesn't bother me too much. Those kids will probably never know what real life is like...eventually the money will dry up from the ludicrous spending and they'll have to do something about it. The people who made all that money in the first place won't be there to hold their hand and it'll be a reality check. I'd rather make my money and be humble. I live in a stupidly rich area and some people around here are so out of touch that I feel way better not living in that world. Many kids who went to my school (same area) are like these kids--maybe not as extreme but they live in their own little bubble completely oblivious to whats going on around them or how certain people have to earn money. That to me, is mediocrity. I see Bentleys err'day though, and plenty of exotic cars driving around though so its neat for a car guy :D

BTW Perignon is way overpriced for what it is.

Amen. One of my former friends was a trust fund baby. All he did was do drugs and cheat on his wife. Not all are like that, but when you don't have anything to worry about and you know daddy's money will fix anything, morals tend to go out the window.

My life? Pretty amazing. I have a job that I love, where I get to help people that I hate, put bad guys away, do what's right, and go home with a clean conscience. I make enough money to be able to go on vacations anytime I want, anywhere I want. Up until 8 months ago, I had a wonderful lady to share all that with, but that didn't work out as well as I had planned. Now she's back, and things are slowly starting to get into the swing of things on that end. I'm very fortunate...survived a war, survived a bad motorcycle wreck, survived a bullet to the neck, survived a bad car accident when a drunk T-boned me running a red light...all in all, my life is fucking amazing. I'm healthy, 6'2, 220lbs of solid fucking muscle with a small dick (can't have it all), and I got money to blow on shit I don't need....not 32k worth on a bar tab, but I got enough to buy food and water for a needy person a few times a week. I may not have much, but if I did have more then what I knew what to do with, I wouldn't blow it on stupid stuff like that. /rant