GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I GOT MY FAST!!!!!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Came in the mail today. He has a total of 4 different tail attachments you can put on him (the satandard ball, a golf ball, devils tail, and lightning bolt). Anyways, since he is brand new and all and I have to drive to work by myself....he's riding shotgun. That's right, no back seat for him. At least not on our first trip together. Then he'll probably go on the rear seat armrest cutout area for a while. Or atleast until I corner and he goes flying. But my fast likes that! They are suprisingly heavier then I thought. I thought it would be a cheap lightweight plastic but it's actually pretty solid and reminds me of the color of my car (Black Magic). Boy do they look happy together.

Well, that's my description and I am kind of happy he came in the mail already. I only waited about 3 weeks from my purchase date. Later peeps.

P.S. Yes I know it's just a doll.lol:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

givenuponsociety

Autocross Newbie
It's been like 6 weeks since I purchased my MkV and I haven't recieved mine.....did you call anyone or what did you do? I want a fast! I have a Black Magic GTI as well, my fast would be kick ass in it.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
You lucky b@st@rd, I want mine now :cry:. How long did you have to wait for it?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I think tomorrow actually makes 3 weeks since I picked mine up. No, I never called anyone. It just came in the mail to my surprise today. I guess it's just a random thing cuz it seems a lot of people are calling them and I never did, yet I got mine already.:tongue:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Lucky Bastid!

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
awesome

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Ive waited 4 weeks so far, so bassicly here is what i have to say take ur fast lube it and shove it where the sun dont shine jk jk :wink: :biggrin: :tongue: ok well now that im better, thats awesome, i expect some pics of your new buddy and ur ride

swami

Go Kart Newbie
A word of advice to the pissed off peeps. This type of thing usually triggers off the warranty registration of the vehicle. I sell motorcycles, and the owner does all of the warranty registrations. He's in and out of the dealership and is known to wait until he has a pile of them. Then he sits down and does a stack of them, goes out of town again, etc. The good thing is, your warranty doesn't start until it's registered. It's a common dealer practice. They hate to register a vehicle today, only to find out tomorrow, that a dealer rebate pops up. I'm guessing that everyone that buys an 06 is gonna get one, at least that's what I hope, as I haven't got mine yet.:iono: