GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I guess I'm an a$$hole

CalBoyTex

Banned
or just do her doggie style and then say there! close enough... still want a dog?

Turbo

Ready to race!
Yeah SAbroSO, you're an asshole...for feeding the step-kids McDonalds. :sm3:

Just kidding...(sort of)

BTW, I second what Cybe said, if you end up getting a dog, rescue one.

So, what specifically is it about having a dog that you object to? I'm not saying you should get one. I'm just curious.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
smack the bitch

-wiretap-

hax0r
+1 for smacking her across the face and saying your not getting a damn dog.

But in all actuality, if you did get one, tell her she's responsible for cleaning up the shit.

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
or just do her doggie style and then say there! close enough... still want a dog?

I wouldn't expect anything less from you... merry christmas cuz.

You're both assholes for arguing over a Christmas gift.

And i can't argue with this statement.

I have family that always seems to argue about stupid things every holiday and it really brings down the mood.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
assholes , wtf , ure talking about mans wife ...:eyebulge:

we're kidding :rolleyes:

in all seriousness, you're not the asshole in this case. 10 bucks after a week of having the dog she'd want to get rid of it because of the responsibility.

Supergroove

pencil neck geek
I got my missus a tom tom for xmas and she was stoked with it!

but as all us blokes know....if mummy isn't happy.....nobody is happy :rolleyes:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
u really spent $0 dollars on your wife...you're an asshole...lol...ps...a gps basically says...i know u have no sense of direction and always get lost....so heres something to help that...practial gifts + most women = a big NO NO

Scharf

Typical.

They bleed you dry.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
I see where shes coming from. I really thought my bf got me a journey necklace because its all i talked about for 2 months but I got a GTI travel mug, GTI tshirt, VW Parking only sign and some shoes. So I was really disappointed.

I think you should sit her down and tell her that youre sorry that she didnt get what she wanted but a dog is a big step and talk about a time when it may be a good day to have one. If my bf sat me down and told me why I didnt get the necklace ive talekd about for 2 months id be more accepting but instead right now I feel like it was done on purpose and that he didnt listen

SAbroSO

Das Captain
So, what specifically is it about having a dog that you object to? I'm not saying you should get one. I'm just curious.

I like my house being clean. I don't want to be picking up dog shit or mopping up dop piss off my hard wood floor. I spent many hours after work and my only day off per week fixing up this house and remodeling. Got new furniture. I don't want an animal messing that up by chewing up my furniture and getting hair all over everything. I don't want my house to smell. I don't want to be paying for dog food, vet. bills, flea baths and all the other things that go with having a dog. We have a busy life, we don't have the time to invest in a dog. I know the kids say they will take care of it, but in reality we all know who is gonna end up doing it.

It might be good to have a dog in the house while i'm deployed, but i plan on getting a gun anyways. So, thats just as good.

I know, i sound like a selfish bastard but thats how i feel about it.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
I see where shes coming from. I really thought my bf got me a journey necklace because its all i talked about for 2 months but I got a GTI travel mug, GTI tshirt, VW Parking only sign and some shoes. So I was really disappointed.

I think you should sit her down and tell her that youre sorry that she didnt get what she wanted but a dog is a big step and talk about a time when it may be a good day to have one. If my bf sat me down and told me why I didnt get the necklace ive talekd about for 2 months id be more accepting but instead right now I feel like it was done on purpose and that he didnt listen

i see your point but i said it from the beginning that i didn't want a dog in the house.

BTW we did talk about it the next morning. All is well.

She is aware of the responsibilities having a dog entails. She grew up having dogs.