GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Induktion Motorsports / GIAC K04 Development**

As posted in the other thread, a recent change to cooler weather is allowing us to fully test cold weather changes with this file :thumbup: yay for 35 degree nights!

Can you tell us more about your mechanical dv kit?

Of course! We utilize a Forge Supersize mechanical DV in place of the factory electrical unit. The valve mounts off of the factory throttle body pipe utilizing our custom silicone couplers. This puts the valve to the side of the throttle body. From the valve we use 1.5" pipe to connect it to the factory noise pipe "elbow", and then reroute the air into one of our Stage 2 pipe's (specific for this setup).

This leaves a clean appearance in the engine bay utilizing OEM style fit and our own components. Obviously, the hole in the firewall is covered utilizing factory components as well.

TechnikSLR

Ready to race!
any provisions to custom tune this off the shelf tune for other performance upgrades. cams, headwork, manifold etc

any provisions to custom tune this off the shelf tune for other performance upgrades. cams, headwork, manifold etc

A custom file would be something significantly more involved. Not sure exactly what you mean by "provisions" though. The file cannot be modified by the user.

This file is intended for our hardware, and is thus optimized for this setup. It will certainly "work" on other K04 systems, but not to its full capability.

I have yet to see TSI's with head work, and by "manifold" I assume you mean intake manifolds, again, which I have not seen on a TSI in person. Along with cams, I would imagine that these modifications are for someone with significantly higher power goals than what the K04 can offer.

Just got our Stage 2 Pipe w/ recirc port and recirc piping back from powder coating and wanted to throw up a picture of the engine bay:

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
As posted in the other thread, a recent change to cooler weather is allowing us to fully test cold weather changes with this file :thumbup: yay for 35 degree nights!

Conversely, 100+ F degree temps here allow us to test for extremely hot temperatures. :laugh:

No updates on pricing as of yet, we are waiting to finalize some production pieces.

As far as the pictures of the turbo before installation, I don't unfortunately.

Crawfish00

Greaux saints
I'm wondering why no one has gone with a different route..like a bog Warner S300, garret gt28, or something.. I'm assuming there's a reason???????