GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

feds85

All I know is there are 2 calls, 90S8 and 91CU. I have had 90S8 but don’t have any problems apart from when the clutch re-engages when braking down a hill
This is done. After that - gearbox issue. There are some guys in this forum thread complaining the same after this campaign. Maybe depends on dsg type, I have 1.5 eTSI, guess DQ200 dry clutch. Local dealer confirmed this issue - related to MHEV syste - to be solved with special software update. It will be 6 months since then.

samgti16v

Passed Driver's Ed
This is done. After that - gearbox issue. There are some guys in this forum thread complaining the same after this campaign. Maybe depends on dsg type, I have 1.5 eTSI, guess DQ200 dry clutch. Local dealer confirmed this issue - related to MHEV syste - to be solved with special software update. It will be 6 months since then.
Yes mine is dq200, known to have problems. Will go back to a manual for next car

feds85

Today I wrote to the VW customer service directly. They also confirmed, this is still not solved and once the udpate will be ready I will be invited to the local dealer.

stefanox

Passed Driver's Ed
About the OUG1 service campaign. It is an online software update, with version 144, of the OCU Telematic unit.
This update should fix the following:
• The message "Loading user profile not possible" appears on the vehicle when a user is logged in/login.
• The vehicle status is sometimes not indicated correctly in the We Connect application, for example the vehicle is displayed as open, even though it is closed.
• After the start of the journey the "Welcome" screen in the infotainment remains displayed.
• Sometimes the globe on the Infotainment system display does not turn white (offline status).
• The vehicle's driving data is not displayed correctly in the We Connect app.
• A warning/message relating to the emergency call system appears in the instrument panel.
So this is the changelog for the 1941 firmware?

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
No this has nothing to do with the infotainment /1941.
This is a service campaign where on online software update is applied to the OCU / SOS unit..
Until today there is still no information / TPI for the 1941 software.

Last edited:

floraur

I called the brand shop yesterday. They told me to take it easy with the update, because they had some issues with the December update, so they think that is better to wait for the next one. They can do it for me, but I should sign a document first :)

crazy!

mageor

Passed Driver's Ed
I used my car with 1941 update again tonight and it still feels a lot more responsive and quicker to use than 1899
Have you update it by yourself with the usb stick procedure? Did you use a battery charger or you did not have to use one?

Last edited:
Reactions: tos

samgti16v

Passed Driver's Ed
IMG_3937.jpeg

Did a 4 hour drive today on 1941, no problems to report. 4.6l/100km / 61.4mpg on the 1.5etsi!