GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPAD3

Why would you want to engrave it? Wouldn't that kill resale value if you put something that someone else doesn't want?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Sometimes waiting in line day of launch is part of the fun. I have too many meetings at work on Friday so I had to preorder. Perhaps it was a good call now that we have competitive shoppers macing people.

FedEx shows mine is in Ontario, CA

D4UN7L355

EVOC Qualified
Why would you want to engrave it? Wouldn't that kill resale value if you put something that someone else doesn't want?

I engraved it with my name and my phone number on the OFF CHANCE that if found someone will actually do the right thing and call me and let me know they found it. I'd even throw them like, $100 for their honesty. Doubtful anyone would return it but you never know... Also if I try and track it down I might be able to identify it, or at least see where they scratched the engraving off of. Yer right though I probably would have to sell it for less. I also worked in retail for most of my young life. I've been to too many launch days of electronics (worked for both Gamestop and Bbuy). Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. During an XBOX launch Bestbuy actually ran out of 360's and gave out too many tickets for systems and they almost had a riot. Some guy went so far as to leave human poop in the front of the store! I dunno if he actually took a crap out there but he sure left it. It was at that moment that I recognized the type of gamer who uses expletives and racial slurs like a pokemon says his name... the same one pooping in the street after waiting 12 hours for an xbox 360 and not gettin' one.

Last edited:

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Glad I ordered mine early.

fanclerks

Ready to race!
I spent a good hour trying to get through the general access online store having to refresh repeatedly. Finally thought to try the EPP entrance provided through work and bam, got in and bought the 64GB 4G black version within 20 minutes. Also picked up a Smart Cover and the new AppleTV. Already got the Smart Cover delivered. Just anxiously waiting for the iPad to show up. Finally got the delivery status updated and showing picked up in Nashville of all places.

Germaneer

Mine was picked up in Ontario, CA according to FedEx. Hasn't move since the 9th... Now we need a high-res interlagos background...

fanclerks

Ready to race!
Now we need a high-res interlagos background...

Sounds like a great idea... Or maybe sounds like a good excuse for a photo shoot after she gets cleaned up.

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Same boat, picked up in Nashville and still waiting. Got a 32GB WiFi Black with a red smart cover and apple tv.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
:happyanim:

TODAY IS THE DAY

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Mine delivered at 8:35a. It's currently somewhere on a cart roaming through my office. I'd hunt it down but my building is 1.5 million sqft so easier said than done.

D4UN7L355

EVOC Qualified
woops image too large resizing

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331921482.652549.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331921482.652549.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 169