GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPAD3

zee

Go Kart Champion
Mne went out for delivery @ 0800 this morning. I think my UPS driver is slacking

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Mine was just dropped off at my desk. Currently being restored via iCloud.

Its a bit heavy but the screen is nice. I'll have to compare side by side once I'm home.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Got mine in my hands, restoring from itunes. :)

VWTN

Ready to race!
The screen looks almost 3D. Consider me floored.

VWTN

Ready to race!
I'm surprised they haven't ditched the wifi only model or adjusted the prices of the 4G models to be more attractive. If the 4g version wasn't such a premium, more people would opt for it. Likely, if you have the tech, you'd buy a month or 2 service. This could patch up some tensions between apple and carriers.

mkcsg

Ready to race!
Looks great, Fedex dropped mine off at 11 this morning. Now i just need to find a case.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I bought a "smart cover" and don't really care for it. I think I'll look for a traditional case at the mall tomorrow. One that is rigid and covers both sides.

ghotch

MKVI Owner
I would get it but the camera doesn't interest me. I've got 2 ipad 2's in my house so I won't need a 3. I still lust for the day I can hook VCDS to my ipad though.

+1, won't happen anytime soon though....:mad0259:

Spent the night outside best buy. Thought it would be a mad house. So pissed lol

Not really though, this is a nice upgrade to the 2, and my wife is very happy to have my old 2. The screen is just magical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

McQueen77

Banned
I bought a "smart cover" and don't really care for it. I think I'll look for a traditional case at the mall tomorrow. One that is rigid and covers both sides.

yeah, those smart covers are kind of one dimensional. i had one for my iPad2 and sold out. got a leather Snugg brand one that offers more protection and more angles/ways to stand it up.

im super jealous of you iPad3 guys right now.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Traded out my 16GB Verizon new ipad today for a 64gb AT&T white ipad. They didn't have any Verizon ones in that size, so the AT&T one will work. I can tether from my Verizon phone if needed, and use AT&T if Verizon doesn't have signal. :)

My 16gb ran out of space fast (due to everything is twice the size now because of the Retina screen).

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
So very tempted to get one... I have an iPad 1

What's holding me back is the fact that I would have to buy 2 (one for me and one for my wife)... I'd opt for 32gb with ATT access, one black and one white... but buying 2 at once is pricey!!!

I wonder if she would notice any difference if I just got her the iPad 2... hmmm

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I personally don't think it's as good as the 4S minus a flash. But it is better than it was before.