GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jeremy Clarkson... and other bell ends: Discussion Forum

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
I walked by a pack of young lads a while ago and they were having a general conversation and ALL of them (white, black asain) were starting their phrases with "eh yo, nigga..." in reference to one another. Not one of them cared. Neither did I.

Now...if the white kid was whipping the black kid and making the asian kid build a railroad, then it would have been a problem I'm sure.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
People are such hypocrites these days. Every single day people walk around saying worse things. Heaven forbid anyone says/does anything even slightly offensive. I'm not saying what he said is right but it's not like he out right slammed on a certain race/ethnicity or did something really offensive.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
It sounds like he was filming a bit for the show that got edited out before it ever aired. He's to blame for saying it even though he knows better, but the writers are at fault for putting it in the script. And who knows, maybe he didn't like the bit and through it in there so it'd get scrapped anyway. This doesn't seem like it's that big of an issue really, and comparing him to Sterling is retarded.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
That avatar had me laughing for weeks :laugh:

:thumbsup: :laugh: I didn't make the avi, but I will take credit for the words :bellyroll:

Clarkson always says something negative on anything. Whether its italian cars, german cars, americans, people etc.

true.

According to him all Americans are fat. I guess he has not looked in a mirror lately.

People need to relax and enjoy life more. It's way too short.

eh, he's in his 60's.. its just a pot belly.

why do people get all upset over words?

Checking IP address for Troy....

I walked by a pack of young lads a while ago and they were having a general conversation and ALL of them (white, black asain) were starting their phrases with "eh yo, nigga..." in reference to one another. Not one of them cared. Neither did I.

Now...if the white kid was whipping the black kid and making the asian kid build a railroad, then it would have been a problem I'm sure.

oh yeah, that's been popular for about 10 years now, maybe more.. the n word usage by white suburban idiots who don't really seem to get anything about it... and not just between friends, but out in FULL public and esp on the interwebz... it's right up there with the "faggot" usage on youtube, perhaps.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup: :laugh: I didn't make the avi, but I will take credit for the words :bellyroll:

true.

eh, he's in his 60's.. its just a pot belly.

Checking IP address for Troy....

oh yeah, that's been popular for about 10 years now, maybe more.. the n word usage by white suburban idiots who don't really seem to get anything about it... and not just between friends, but out in FULL public and esp on the interwebz... it's right up there with the "faggot" usage on youtube, perhaps.

i dont understand the troy reference

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Clarkson should be fined $2.5m, be banned from BBC for life, and be forced to sell all his cars.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
yeah but black people use that word everyday, but if a white person uses it we get yelled at.

DDKing13

Ready to race!
People need to relax, the hypocrisy in unbelievable ... If people claim they never say any racist slurs, It's bullshit... People do it all the time, all kinds of people from all kinds of races..

I dont think that's the issue though. It's an issue because he is in a public position. He's essentially the main host of probably the most watched show on television worldwide.

In regards to ppl on here saying "it's just a word" and all that, you aren't really in a position to say anything if you are not black, yourself. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, i'm just saying.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Troyguitar got banned for saying nigger over and over. So, in his honor, we have decreed that on GolfMk6.com his name shall be used in place of the racial slur.

TL;DR Troy = Nigger

ahhh i see. i still wont use that word tho.

DDKing13

Ready to race!
yeah but black people use that word everyday, but if a white person uses it we get yelled at.

You seriously don't get why that is? It's because of the history behind the word. White people essentially created the word in the form of degrading and belittling blacks. Of course it's not okay for whites to use that word, even to this day.
I'm not speaking on the word "nigga", im strictly talking about "nigger".