GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Good decision to go ported head.

Especially excited to see the BBT pocket port results with the G30-900. Only data I have seen are Thomas' full ports + hybrid.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I would 100% have arnold build a motor instead of a 20 year old kid with a 2-year wait because he's got a tiktok account and no business experience

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Also he's 22 to be exact and has more business than he can handle, which is a good thing and why he is hiring more help. They say the reward for doing great work is, more work. He has an Instagram and a Facebook account as well which most businesses have these days so not sure why you are bitching about his Tik Tok account. If you've seen his Instagram, you will see how good he really is with building these engines and he not only builds engines for our platform but also for BMW, Audi, and MKV Supra's. He has it down to a science and owns his own business at a young age. What were you doing at 22 years old? Did you own your own business at that age? I was just starting my military career at that age so I give props to him for what he has accomplished so far at such a young age. If I were to send my block out to a business for them to build, which I don't need to, it would be FFE Racing as my first choice and then BBT, Pag Parts would be my last choice.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Also he's 22 to be exact and has more business than he can handle, which is a good thing and why he is hiring more help. They say the reward for doing great work is, more work. He has an Instagram and a Facebook account as well which most businesses have these days so not sure why you are bitching about his Tik Tok account. If you've seen his Instagram, you will see how good he really is with building these engines and he not only builds engines for our platform but also for BMW, Audi, and MKV Supra's. He has it down to a science and owns his own business at a young age. What were you doing at 22 years old? Did you own your own business at that age? I was just starting my military career at that age so I give props to him for what he has accomplished so far at such a young age. If I were to send my block out to a business for them to build, which I don't need to, it would be FFE Racing as my first choice and then BBT, Pag Parts would be my last choice.
Whats his Instagram

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
My custom Pauter rods finally arrived yesterday made from chrome moly billet steel with upgraded ARP 625+ bolts

20240222_182726.jpg

20240222_182750.jpg

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Will you be hitting the track this year? Looking forward to seeing what this beast will do.
That's the goal. The first Saturday that the dragstrip has for test & tune is June 1st, then July 6th. So I'm shooting to go to both.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
That's the goal. The first Saturday that the dragstrip has for test & tune is June 1st, then July 6th. So I'm shooting to go to both.
which dragstrip? I may travel down to see it...