GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

zrickety

The Fixer
Filming for FF7 was only on a holiday break from what I read. They were to continue overseas. The plots are laughable, but he was a good guy.
All I can really say is; sorry for the loss, but one (or two in this case) less idiot on the road.
This is just a heartless and stupid thing to say. Paul wasn't driving and we can only speculate how the crash happened. How about one less idiot comment?

09vdubgti

Banned
This may very well be the last photo of the guy
LINK

Damn, just look at that smile. He went away too soon, but he really did live those 40 years. And he did what he loved to do. I think that is the most important, he went away an extremely happy person.

If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling.

-Paul Walker

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Sad that he died and all. But I'm confused, when did the f&f films become something more than something to ridicule?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Sad that he died and all. But I'm confused, when did the f&f films become something more than something to ridicule?

Pretty sure that is why we love to hate that franchise

You never wanted a ten second car with . . . NAWZ?!?

RIP- Brian O'Connor

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
If you guys keep slinging shit at each other I will hand out infractions and/or bans.

Keep it on topic or don't post at all.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
The first F&F movie changed the way the whole world looked at cars forever.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
The first F&F movie changed the way the whole world looked at cars forever.

Truth!

i was 9 or 10 when I saw this movie, and that's what GOT me into cars, much more then just simply playing with them. life's to short, and the people talking shit are just heartless.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Truth!

i was 9 or 10 when I saw this movie, and that's what GOT me into cars, much more then just simply playing with them.

+1, it completely changed my viewpoint on cars. I never was into modding them until Paul and the F&F movies came out. I don't care what people say, I love every single one of those movies and the series just won't be the same without Paul and his acting talent and just his genuine love for cars.

Mindfields

Ready to race!
If you guys keep slinging shit at each other I will hand out infractions and/or bans.

Keep it on topic or don't post at all.

I apologize, I let my emotions get the best of me, in the end I just want to express ...

Please everyone be SAFE and always be IN CONTROL, and always, always WEAR your SEATBELT!