GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, but I wouldn't call all the unpainted body kits, fart cannon exhausts, lighted washer nozzles, etc a good thing.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I love the comments on YouTube of the aftermath where people complain the guy shooting should've done something. Have people never been near a real fire before? They're fucking hot.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
My condolences go out to his love ones... lots of hypocrisy here though. Many of you always rant on guys racing or going over the speed limits on streets/hwy... I mean I get it his star and all. Regardless of the outcome (whether he was driving or not) I feel really bad thats no way to go out

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Paul was a good driver, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and cars, and as a driver he explored the streets of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Paul. Paul, who loved cars. Good night, sweet prince.

But seriously, condolences.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I apologize, I let my emotions get the best of me, in the end I just want to express ...

Please everyone be SAFE and always be IN CONTROL, and always, always WEAR your SEATBELT!

This, i know at one point the 60% of accidents deaths are due to not wearing seat belts. when i hydroplaned my old car, i was glad i wore my seatbelt, i used to not wear it when i drive a short distance but now the car won't go anywhere until click

I love the comments on YouTube of the aftermath where people complain the guy shooting should've done something. Have people never been near a real fire before? They're fucking hot.

the closest I've been in a fire when i was on hwy, there was a burning car the should cops blocked the lanes and forced us to use the left lane and as i passed by the car, i felt the heat from the fire even though it was few lanes away from me, yes they are hot indeed

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Paul was a good driver, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and cars, and as a driver he explored the streets of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Paul. Paul, who loved cars. Good night, sweet prince.

But seriously, condolences.

Amen

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
the closest I've been in a fire when i was on hwy, there was a burning car the should cops blocked the lanes and forced us to use the left lane and as i passed by the car, i felt the heat from the fire even though it was few lanes away from me, yes they are hot indeed

You know Lee Chapel Rd in Burke? There was a house fire in the neighborhood right off the Parkway and from like 50 feet away we felt the heat through the windows of our car.

Imagine reaching into your grill, that's only about 600F, gasoline fires burn hotter than that.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
You know Lee Chapel Rd in Burke? There was a house fire in the neighborhood right off the Parkway and from like 50 feet away we felt the heat through the windows of our car.

Imagine reaching into your grill, that's only about 600F, gasoline fires burn hotter than that.

oh dang! yeah i know where it is, never heard of house fire there.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I watched my best friend burn up in a car accident when I was 19. I was hanging out at another friends house heard a loud ass boom so we walked outside and saw a fire about 100 feet down the street so went to check it out and it was my best friends truck. He hit a tree head on so hard the truck pivoted 180 degrees and then caught fire. I will remember feeling that heat from the fire for the rest of my life.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I watched my best friend burn up in a car accident when I was 19. I was hanging out at another friends house heard a loud ass boom so we walked outside and saw a fire about 100 feet down the street so went to check it out and it was my best friends truck. He hit a tree head on so hard the truck pivoted 180 degrees and then caught fire. I will remember feeling that heat from the fire for the rest of my life.

Damn, that sucks big time!

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Does anyone know if that porsche model is designed to split in half upon a sideways impact?