GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just wanted to share since I can't anywhere else...nailed 1st semester of law school

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
It's not "kosher" to share grades amongst law students since we're all competing with one another for the same jobs, but I suppose those rules don't apply here! :attention_whore:

I had 3 doctrinal classes (torts, civil procedure, and contracts) and a legal writing course. I got straight A's in the doctrinal classes and a B+ in legal writing for a final first semester GPA of 3.81 out of 4. This should put me in the top 5% of my class.

This is the highest GPA I've ever gotten in my entire life, but I feel like I earned it with the amount of work I put in last semester. I needed to share it with someone that wasn't in my family, so you guys won that honor!

Here's to hoping I keep it up for this semester! :drinking:

/coolstorybro.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
So you're a tool that has no friends so you had to post this to your fake ass internet freinds.

Sounds about right... lol

Congrats! It's a great feeling when work put in yields results.

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
Last semester was my second one back and going to school and work full time I was able to get a 4.0 for a second semester in a row so I know the feeling. Congrats man!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Nice job OP

Bake

Go Kart Champion
i don't miss school 1 bit...

congrats man, law school is no joke. unless you're Tucker Max of course... (if you don't know, google him.)

dddrew.

blah.
Congrats i'm finishing my undergraduate and eventually going to complete my masters degree to become a physician assistant. The journey will comparable to med school from what I hear. But the worst part about it is how competitive it is to get in to the PA programs. Everyone has 3.8-4.0 GPAs and has tons of health car experience before applying to the program.

When I started going to college I didn't exactly know what I wanted to do and since I had no motive or passion to gear towards something, my GPA struggled since my classes were scattered. I was taking business, biology, ethics, psychology, just random classes to find an interest. However, i've changed the way I study and really buckled down since this is my dream. I've been taking tough courses like anatomy and physiology, genetics, biology, biochemistry, etc... and the last two semesters i've pulled off straight A's. It's the best feeling when you can turn things around to get closer to your dream job. The next thing I have to do is get a health care job and work while i'm going to school full time. Life's about to suck for a couple of years but it'll all pay off.

I understand how you feel, this is the first time i've got a 4.0 as a full time student! However, my overall GPA is like 3.16 which sucks.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Very nice man. I know a few people currently in, and others that are applying to law school. Definitely an accomplishment.

I'm only a second semester sophomore, transferring to a 4-year after this semester, not knowing wtf I'm going to do. So congrats on having a plan as well lol.