GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Least favorite car

SAthirtythree

Ready to race!
re: honda fit
surprised to see this as a hated car. it isn't powerful but the car drives very well, and were you not able to adjust the seat or steering wheel?

I think because my wife owns one i'm continuously reminded how much i hate it.
And no, seat all the way back isn't enough and the steering wheel only tips a little.

But giving it more thought a car i liked even less was a 97 subaru impreza. 2.2L auto. god that car sucked.
again, not enough leg room, slow as shit, crappy interior, and it shifted at all the wrong times. The ABS was so bad if it engaged it took way longer to stop (it alternated application of pressure so fast it was like you weren't using the brakes at all.), so you were fucked in the snow.
The car was so bad I bought a 94 toyota tercel ($800) and left the subaru sitting in the driveway.

K0Z

Ready to race!
CVT Dodge Caliber rental a few years back... no real explanation needed it just flat out sucked. The CVT would constantly hunt with the cruise on if you came to the slightest incline.

Last summer VW gave me a loaner MK6 Jetta 2.slow automatic for a week. That is one car that just screams cheap in everything it did.

I drove my buddies Cailber a few times, that car has the biggest blind spots.

DubLife

Ready to race!
rental chevy malibu and mazda 3. Both boring as shit to drive, even when i took them to an open parking lot and tried to have a little "fun". But the gel pad insert in the center console now is used as a sticky pad in my gti;) I always swipe stuff out of rentals

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Rented a Pontiac Sunfire. In 2005. Only car they had left. I was shocked that anyone produced such a vehicle in the 21st Century. Engine, tranny, interior, ALL OF IT....of Cold War Eastern European dogshit quality.

The fact that GM still marketed it in 2005 provided yet another tangible reason why they were forced to file for BK.

Attachments

• Sunfire.jpg
    Sunfire.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 174

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
BMW seven series.

You can't be serious. It's big, but not disconnected, hugely powerful, sweet ass features... Have you driven the full-size caddy?? Tale all the positives I just described and remove them. Caddy.

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
You can't be serious. It's big, but not disconnected, hugely powerful, sweet ass features... Have you driven the full-size caddy?? Tale all the positives I just described and remove them. Caddy.

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Agreed, the 7 series might be ugly but it is a fantastic full size car.

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
Toyota Prius.
They are so fucking popular in the silicon valley it makes me sick.

The drivers are idiotic smug douche bags,
Even a touch worse than the bald headed bmw driver who honks and waves his arms impatiently when you walk across the street because "your in his way".

Without fail every single prius driver is an idiot, In their mushed brains they are special snowflakes that exist to pass witty judgment on others, they walk the higher ground (or drive) their kaki pants and perceived education make playing the innocent victim card at any given chance naturally satisfying.

I would drive any pile of steaming shit before a toyota prius.

rensop

Passed Driver's Ed
Toyota Prius.
They are so fucking popular in the silicon valley it makes me sick.

The drivers are idiotic smug douche bags,
Even a touch worse than the bald headed bmw driver who honks and waves his arms impatiently when you walk across the street because "your in his way".

Without fail every single prius driver is an idiot, In their mushed brains they are special snowflakes that exist to pass witty judgment on others, they walk the higher ground (or drive) their kaki pants and perceived education make playing the innocent victim card at any given chance naturally satisfying.

I would drive any pile of steaming shit before a toyota prius.

Yeah, Prius drivers are obviously the ones that exist to pass judgement on others. :rolleyes:

SRT2GTI

Banned
- Pontiac Aztek
- Prius
- SmartFor2
- Any new Mazda

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
- Pontiac Aztek
- Prius
- SmartFor2
- Any new Mazda

I forgot about the SmartFor2. It definitely deserves a mention here.

Want a car that gets the same mileage I get in my GTI, handles worse, is slower, less safe, uglier, seats three less people and holds less cargo? Or compare it to a Fit since they're the same price. It still stacks up TERRIBLY.