GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Let's see your PC's

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
It would be so much work for me to get a pic with the side of the case off... maybe over the weekend.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
No... its just that its not in the most conveniant place. Its kinda in this small cubby on the desk and I'd have to upll the whole thing out... and blah.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I never understood how having liquid in a computer was a good idea. If that fails, don't you basically fry the whole computer?

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
How often do hoses fail in your car with all that shit going on? Chances are a hundreds of things will break before those hoses fail.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
:thumbsup: 3.5 overclocked with 4 gigs of ram and two hard drives one with linux and one with vista. I am going to dual boot vista and linux so that will be fun not to mention i have a raptor HD which is decently fast. I'll take a picture of it when I have time nothing fancy just thinking about running two CD drives instead of one plus I have 5 fans but 2 are exhaust fans.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
I never understood how having liquid in a computer was a good idea. If that fails, don't you basically fry the whole computer?
Some people including myself overclock the computer and spray nitrogen on the computer itself to cool it down. Thats for overclocking to 4.0-5.0 speeds.:thumbsup:

ps I dont do this anymore cause I'm broke and parts catch on fire when you do it, so beware!!

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
You should be able go 4.0 on water. I have my 6600 clocked to 3.6 on air. Never had an issue with it.

Nice setup.

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
I'm running:
e6600 @ 3.4ghz
Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme heatsink
Noctua NF-P12-1300 Ultra Silent 120mm Fan
8800GT 512MB @ 680 core and 1000mhz mem
Asus P5W DH Deluxe mobo - only 2GB ram... will probably upgrade soon...
150GB raptor
1TB Buffalo NAS

Nothing pretty, but does what I need it to do.