GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

510danr

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobahn
Enki provides OEM wheels for hundreds of cars, trucks and motos. They are well known to say the least. Just look at some random wheels next time you're out and you'll see their name.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Enki provides OEM wheels for hundreds of cars, trucks and motos. They are well known to say the least. Just look at some random wheels next time you're out and you'll see their name.
Well yeah, just like Takata makes lots of airbags. Not saying Enkei is bad, but there are a lot of Camry's out there, yet we're not on the Camry forums.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What could go wrong?
View attachment 216671

Exactly. I've been warning people about those things for years. So much wheel deflection. They're so light because they're weak.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
It will be, I used to run 18x9 ET45 with 276 Trofeo R's, and -2.5 with 034 plates/MSS springs. Putting on TTS control arms so expecting -3.5+ camber.
NICE!

I've got a new set of 18x9 ET45 incoming for street that I'm going to run 255/35s, shouldn't be any issues in the front and I'll probably run 10mm spacers on that. I've wanted to do a 9.5" wheel bad though.
I have Whiteline lower ball joints waiting to install as well so that should get me back to ~-2.5.