GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LOL Fast and the Furious 3 trailer

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Bouston said:
Exactly.

Paul Walker + Forest Gump = F&F3 Main charecter :laugh:

in all honesty that guy was a good actor before he made a career ending desicion to play in fast and retarted 3, atleast he was good in "jarhead" and "friday night lights" IMO

GTI2007

The best thing I liked about the F&F were the black Civic's they used to hitchhake the trucks. Loved those cars. :w00t:

GTI2007

dwl137 said:
Another note on that specific scene where he tops out, count the number of times he shifts during it. If i'm not mistaken, given the number of times he does he must have a 7sp gearbox in that car.

Actually, there's a movie mistake in that scene. According to moviemistakes.com he shift into second gear two times.

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
as we remain on the fast and the furious topic,

after the race between the 4 cars vin diesel says that he should have been double clutching... am i missing something, i thought double clutching wouldnt need to be used in newer cars, and upshifting

GTI2007

GTi Fanatic said:
as we remain on the fast and the furious topic,

after the race between the 4 cars vin diesel says that he should have been double clutching... am i missing something, i thought double clutching wouldnt need to be used in newer cars, and upshifting

have a read here for some info about double clutching but I don't see any reason to do that in a modern car like for example the MK5 GTI.

Sterling

Steel Tip
in for the extra post count