GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

March Madness

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
K. lucas out...NIU should be able to beat them from the perimeter, not to mention inside as well (due to MSU's lack of size). All going to depend on how NIU shoots the three...if they're not hitting them consistantly, MSU will probably go to zone and should be able to protect their weaknesses.

SYRACUSE GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats two #1 seeds gone. BUTLER DID IT!!!! :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

LETS GO CATS! Don't do this against Cornell.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I run the brackets for my workplace...and I can't believe it. A friend of mine has called the West bracket perfect thus far. He even called the Murray State upset. He also called the Butler upsetting Syracuse. He has Butler losing to Kansas State next game. Then again, he has Kansas State making it to the finals. It would be crazy if he ends up being right. But damn, he has been thus far.

Me on the other hand...my sh*t continues to be jacked up.

CATS BABY!!!! if we play offense like that against WVU, we are going home. great Defnese the whole game by UK. Cornell, you are one hell of a team. It takes something special to only lose 4 games all year, no matter where you play IVY league or Big East. Congrats on a great season. i would have been routing for you guys had you guys been playing someone else. Come on down WVU.

and Kirk, that is awesome somebody has called this craziness. Right now KSU is in a dog fight man. Great game