GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

March Madness

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
K. lucas out...NIU should be able to beat them from the perimeter, not to mention inside as well (due to MSU's lack of size). All going to depend on how NIU shoots the three...if they're not hitting them consistantly, MSU will probably go to zone and should be able to protect their weaknesses.

MSU has been inconsistent all season. Without Lucas they lose by 8.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Sad Uconn sucked this year

Last edited:

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Games tonight...post up who you got (obviously my bracket doesn't look like this...just curious to see who people think)!

Tenn vs OSU --> OSU (toss up here, but if Turner & Deibler stay hot, they will be a hard out)
SMC vs Bay --> Bay (another toss up, but I have Bay in Final 4...one of two left...LOL)
UNI vs MSU --> MSU (gotta hope Izzo comes up with something after a week to prepare)
Pur vs Duke --> Duke (no Hummel finally catches up to Purdue)

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
Games tonight...post up who you got (obviously my bracket doesn't look like this...just curious to see who people think)!

Tenn vs OSU --> OSU (toss up here, but if Turner & Deibler stay hot, they will be a hard out)
SMC vs Bay --> Bay (another toss up, but I have Bay in Final 4...one of two left...LOL)
UNI vs MSU --> MSU (gotta hope Izzo comes up with something after a week to prepare)
Pur vs Duke --> Duke (no Hummel finally catches up to Purdue)

I've got Tenn over OSU, I think Turner's luck finally runs out here and he gets no help.

I've got Baylor over SMC, although I think this will be the best game of the evening.

MSU gets blown out of the building by a suddenly very confident UNI.

And of course I have Duke spanking a Hummel-less Boilermaker team in an ugly low scoring affair in which Purdue doesn't crack 50 points.

bye bye ohio state. i am so happy you lost. Now, I get to hear all the whining from everyone around here. Im sure the refs made you lose or even El Nino caused it.

DBduke, i hope you guys make the Final Four. You guys will be facing my Cats if they get by WVU. they better shoot way better than against Cornell. Remember 1992? :paddle: I'll never let it go. :lol: i hope we do play Duke. I love watching UK/DUKE games. never boring.

I got NIU beating mich st. I hope they do.

GO CATS

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Nice to see the Big Ten go down today and that Duke moved on. Purdue never really played like they thought they could win and the skirts they were wearing looked fucking ridiculous.

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
bye bye ohio state. i am so happy you lost. Now, I get to hear all the whining from everyone around here. Im sure the refs made you lose or even El Nino caused it.

DBduke, i hope you guys make the Final Four. You guys will be facing my Cats if they get by WVU. they better shoot way better than against Cornell. Remember 1992? :paddle: I'll never let it go. :lol: i hope we do play Duke. I love watching UK/DUKE games. never boring.

I got NIU beating mich st. I hope they do.

GO CATS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-iq58_oz4

'nuff said.

I think UK will roll right over WV. Especially without Bryant, they have no answer for Wall and Bledsoe.

I'm not so sure Duke can take down Baylor. Baylor is playing at home and looked very sharp tonight. Then again, they haven't played anyone good since they lost to Kansas St couple weeks ago, and they didn't look particularly good in that game. It'll be a good one.

If Duke and UK advance, I think that's your defacto title game right there. The most threatening team on the opposite side of the bracket is Kansas St, and they look ripe to choke, as they nearly did against Xavier. Even if they make it that far, I don't think they match up well against Duke or UK.

applemonkey

I've got hoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-iq58_oz4

'nuff said.

I think UK will roll right over WV. Especially without Bryant, they have no answer for Wall and Bledsoe.

I'm not so sure Duke can take down Baylor. Baylor is playing at home and looked very sharp tonight. Then again, they haven't played anyone good since they lost to Kansas St couple weeks ago, and they didn't look particularly good in that game. It'll be a good one.

If Duke and UK advance, I think that's your defacto title game right there. The most threatening team on the opposite side of the bracket is Kansas St, and they look ripe to choke, as they nearly did against Xavier. Even if they make it that far, I don't think they match up well against Duke or UK.

UK will roll WVU??? Really? Have you seen the way wvu plays defense. This will not be some walk in the park. WVU has length and joe mazulla plays much better defense than daryl 'truck' bryant has all season. WVU just has to limit the turnovers and we will have a ball game.

applemonkey

I've got hoes
Nice to see the Big Ten go down today and that Duke moved on. Purdue never really played like they thought they could win and the skirts they were wearing looked fucking ridiculous.

Ever since hummel went down their offensive effficieny went down the toilet. I think they played really well, they just couldnt make a shot apart from johnson. Purdue played with some heart just couldnt buy a shot.

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
UK will roll WVU??? Really? Have you seen the way wvu plays defense. This will not be some walk in the park. WVU has length and joe mazulla plays much better defense than daryl 'truck' bryant has all season. WVU just has to limit the turnovers and we will have a ball game.

Keep dreaming. UK will win by double digits.

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
Alright, Elite 8, who ya got?

I have Butler over KSU, though that should be one hell of a game.

UK over WVU in a disappointing game that won't be nearly as close as all of the Big East fanatics expect it to be.

Tenn over MSU. The Spartans have won their first three games in the tournament by less than 3 points, including wins over a 12 seed and a 9 seed (although UNI is probably better than a 9 seed). Their lucky streak of buzzer beaters is over.

And, sadly, I gotta go Baylor over Duke. Baylor is playing at home and has the size to negate Duke's rebounding prowess and the kind of athletic guards that always give Duke fits.

Alright, Elite 8, who ya got?

I have Butler over KSU, though that should be one hell of a game.

UK over WVU in a disappointing game that won't be nearly as close as all of the Big East fanatics expect it to be.

Tenn over MSU. The Spartans have won their first three games in the tournament by less than 3 points, including wins over a 12 seed and a 9 seed (although UNI is probably better than a 9 seed). Their lucky streak of buzzer beaters is over.

And, sadly, I gotta go Baylor over Duke. Baylor is playing at home and has the size to negate Duke's rebounding prowess and the kind of athletic guards that always give Duke fits.

you know what man? i respect the hell out of you. You are not a fanboi and a true college basketball fan. i completely agree with all your picks. Though i would love to see UK/DUKE. GL against Baylor man.

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
Interestingly, Baylor and Duke will play in the Elite 8 twice. The men play on Sunday and the women on Monday...