GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mass Effect 2

Strmtrpr

Censored
Anyone else excited for this one? Comes out on 360 and PC on Tuesday :happyanim:

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
not at all. I was really disappointed with Mass Effect 1. Was expecting so much with it since KOTOR was my favorite RPG of all time (made by Bioware), and then Mass Effect was so boring in comparison. Boring combat, not very detailed or long. At least the story was pretty good.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
not at all. I was really disappointed with Mass Effect 1. Was expecting so much with it since KOTOR was my favorite RPG of all time (made by Bioware), and then Mass Effect was so boring in comparison. Boring combat, not very detailed or long. At least the story was pretty good.

what are you trying to compare it to? fallout 3 could be considered not very long if you just did the main questline. you could probably burn it down in like 7-8 hours. i played through mass effect and did almost everything and came out easily with 40+ hours.

im looking forward to mass effect 2, unfortunately i lost my save file for mass effect so im trying to play through it again before the second drops. im sure i wont be done by the time its out though.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
what are you trying to compare it to? fallout 3 could be considered not very long if you just did the main questline. you could probably burn it down in like 7-8 hours. i played through mass effect and did almost everything and came out easily with 40+ hours.

im looking forward to mass effect 2, unfortunately i lost my save file for mass effect so im trying to play through it again before the second drops. im sure i wont be done by the time its out though.

hm, I don't know, mostly compared to KOTOR it seemed pretty short. that really wasn't the biggest deal to me, though. it was just dry, like not many objects in the world to pick up (KOTOR there was a ton of stuff i never found), really boring combat, not much exploration or side quests (and trust me, I'm the type who tries to do all side quests) that were very interesting or fun. it wasn't the type of RPG that I was interested in playing through more than once.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
hm, I don't know, mostly compared to KOTOR it seemed pretty short. that really wasn't the biggest deal to me, though. it was just dry, like not many objects in the world to pick up (KOTOR there was a ton of stuff i never found), really boring combat, not much exploration or side quests (and trust me, I'm the type who tries to do all side quests) that were very interesting or fun. it wasn't the type of RPG that I was interested in playing through more than once.

gotcha. i tried kotor, quit after like 3 hours with no lightsaber. looked it up online only to find out i had another 2-3 hours of gameplay before i would get a lightsaber and said fuck that. kotor was way too slow for me.

godsten

Ready to race!
I am with you Strmtrpr I am super pumped. Played the first one way too much, the second one should rock.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
I really wish I had played the first one now lol

lol, from what ive heard. if you dont have a saved game from the first one, the second makes you pick a pre fab story of what happend in the first. ive beaten the first but lost my save file :frown: so im going to take my time and go through the first again. i can wait to play the 2nd because i had forgotten how much fun the first one was :thumbsup:

mkvtg37

women = cunts
not really looking forward to this at all. the characters look fucking retarded, im not sure i could care enough about them to really play the game.

but then again, i never played the first one