GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mass Effect 2

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
At about 8hrs into the game I absolutely love it. Worlds are much bigger/ take longer to explore and the combat has been redefined. I have noticed a few glitches in the game play but not enough to make it out of the ordinary.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
re defined as how? is it more fun?(not saying that it wasnt fun before, just got repetitive)
As for the combat, it seems that its more of a real time strategy type. Fights in the first one seemed a lil final fantasy like. Also in combat, enemy's attacks can be interrupted through the use of certain weapons. i.e you shoot some1 with incendiary rounds they stop shooting you and put them self's out (since they catch fire) It is quite fun, a lil more difficult tho. Other than that I was pretty surprised about the new way you explore worlds, real time saver.

utekineir

Banned
I've been playing dragon age the other recent bioware game

Not only can you have gay sex in it, but it's easier to do than straight

if grand theft auto had hot coffee than this is like a frothy sprinkled espresso

Strmtrpr

Censored
I've been playing dragon age the other recent bioware game

Not only can you have gay sex in it, but it's easier to do than straight

if grand theft auto had hot coffee than this is like a frothy sprinkled espresso

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that made me lol, good one

I played through Dragon Age...thought it was quite good :thumbsup:

godsten

Ready to race!
miss some of the stuff from ME1 (like being able to get tons of different armor and weapons) but the upgrade thing is kinda cool. Also not being able to go all the way to level 60 means I maxed out in 1.1 play throughs :frown: Combat is improved a bit and its nice not having 40 sec cooldowns on powers. Overall nice game. Only big issue is I hate when the company knows they have a trilogy on their hands (see assasians creed 2) stupid cliffhangers *shakes fist* :wink: Gotta love it though, well worth the money still a sick franchise.

amanwani

Passed Driver's Ed
GAO is pretty good, i have never played ME1 but KOTOR was great. ME2 looks pretty good. I might end up getting it.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
:frown: so sad that i beat it after 23hrs of game play lol. Pretty good story though.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
lol yea i think i mostly stuck to the main story, tho it does allow you to free rome around the galaxy so im exploring all the planets i missed

Strmtrpr

Censored
I beat it in 27 hours...guess I should explore more of the empty planets...lol

I started over last night and I am using a adept this time. It's pretty sick once you beat the game and start over. They give you a ton of cash and minerals for researching, also when you start a character you can give him a extra tech or biotic (like when you do advanced training research). So I am went with warp ammo.

I bought Dragons Age last year and got the blood dragon armor...they let me use it in this game and MY GOD it is sexy....here is the artist drawing of the armor and it looks just like this.

Pretty sick...the little vents on the sides of the mask have a red line that lights up when Shepard is talking. Reminds me of the crysis suit...mixed with more bad ass and a dragon shaped blood splatter :lol: