GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mercedes Benz c63 AMG

CalBoyTex

Banned
Ive been in a CLK DTM.. a beautiful car. I still am in aww and shock after driving a SLR. Im a huge benz guy.. Family has a long history of/with mercedes. Ill have my c55 in no time.. by the time im 25 im guessing..so after i get married..

sim542

Ready to race!
Ive been in a CLK DTM.. a beautiful car. I still am in aww and shock after driving a SLR. Im a huge benz guy.. Family has a long history of/with mercedes. Ill have my c55 in no time.. by the time im 25 im guessing..so after i get married..

daamm how'd u get hold of an slr?? how was it?????

CalBoyTex

Banned
Drove one here im Florida, I work for Mercedes.. I dont sell cars FYI. But I had the opportunity from the shipping VPC. Had a blast I really want the seats in that car! to bad its only an auto.. but that thing still rips!

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
starting to look like a BMW with the dual head lights, i guess thats the only way to get it to look mean

benz always looks happy LOL

Meat

rack rack 'em
I just saw an article in Motortrend about this car. It was red and I pretty much creamed my pants when I saw it. Best looking Mercedes ever. IMO, looks better than the SLR.

Draw007

pdx_rox
starting to look like a BMW with the dual head lights, i guess thats the only way to get it to look mean

benz always looks happy LOL

I totally agree. Kind of interesting how Benz is getting its styling influence from Audi and BMW...

My, how the tables have turned. :respekt: