GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Midnight JDM/European street battle: EVO X vs STI vs GTI

GTI147

The Real Drive Experience
Car(s)
R36 MY10 Spec
Well, I'll be....

I've been working for a couple of days (yeah, yeah, I know it's rare :biggrin: )
and this FUCKTARD rears its head again.

After stating somewhere that someone shouldn't ride a motor bike because the injuries can be nasty - he knows that because he treats such injured people - he then proceeds to spray about his bullshit exploits for a second time.

Ongie, can you ban this moron - I'm sure he'd be happy to go over to VWW where his posts will be suitably responded to :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where is Ongie these days??? He's been pretty quiet on the post or is he watching us and waiting to pounce and uphold the forum law......"You have been erased by the moderator"....hahaha....:paddle:

Ongie, miss ya posts buddy where've ya gone???

nayfen

TDI NINJA
maybe his cover is blown. not much goes on in this one horse town.

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
u lot are a funny lot... man ive read some funny shit here.. the only thing i can say is who da fuck cares .. if johnny's on a mission to kill himself and boast about it... let it be.. he just wants the attention.. whether his story is true or not.. i dont give a shit.

having said that.. johnny boy... you may wanna check the genuiness of your "Brembo" brake kit.. you bought from ebay.......... theres a lot of fake shit.. floating around on ebay's .. shit thats made from china.. and flogged off as OEM genuine products.. and quite frankly with the idiotic way you drive........ BRAKES are the last thing i wanna try and penny pinch on..... i've heard of heaps of stories.. about "big brake kits" purchased on ebay.. failing majorly ending in disasters....

personally i think ur a dumb arse for driving like a fuckwit on the road... and secondly you're a pretty stupid dumb arse to buy brakes... from ebay...when you dont even know the integrity of the products... that's just stupidity....

theres nothing wrong with you having an interest in high performance cars.. and comparing how well it goes against other cars.. thats why they have track clubs for... join a friggen car club and go racing on track.. then boast about your exploits........thats what i do.. and that what a few other forum members here do... race on the track.. thats a real test of skill and car...

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated
ha made my night sitting here in tokyo at the moment and the only thing remotely close to tokyo drift was going over this thread again. LOL got me thinking someones probably set up another account and got bored to just fuck with everyone by posting stories. then again i know i know IP recognition etc,

just_quietly

Power Banned
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GTI 07 spec
don't see how it would keep up to an EVO X and STI.. our cars are not that fast!

you'd be suprised....ive have had a couple of rolling starts with an evo X on the freeway. He put his window down in suprise and said "your car goes pretty good" I said "thanks" but then he said "but whats it like in the wet" I just laughed and put my head down. :biggrin:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Who cares, even though i have an AWD i woulnd't push it as hard as i may in the dry and nor could you. How many people would go to the drags in the wet for their best time :lol:.

Androo

lolwut... ??
Who cares, even though i have an AWD i woulnd't push it as hard as i may in the dry and nor could you. How many people would go to the drags in the wet for their best time :lol:.

+1

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
not reading that

Androo

lolwut... ??
why not?

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion