GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Because no one would do such a thing when there are people defending someone who is an apologist for pedophilia and pederasty.

Oh, the horror! 🙄🙄
The truth is that you do know how to be civilized and yet you continuously lower yourself. I don't get it but, hey, you are the CEO of Danial, Inc. so carry on as you see fit.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
OLD OT crew member started this thread.
I have zero issue with an OG like Dub starting this thread but the Superfriends would have started 18 polls about ball scratching techniques, mayo on burgers, who has the longest pubes, or hottest man crush. This thread would've been buried by the next morning.

Those were the glory years, may they live in our cherished memories.

lilonespaz

Go Kart Champion
I have zero issue with an OG like Dub starting this thread but the Superfriends would have started 18 polls about ball scratching techniques, mayo on burgers, who has the longest pubes, or hottest man crush. This thread would've been buried by the next morning.

Those were the glory years, may they live in our cherished memories.
oh i get what your saying now.
That this would have been buried by more threads

Also mayo is gross as fuck