GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini Cooper

zrickety

The Fixer
Thanks for the replies. It did have a backseat but with a baby seat it really didn't work. We sold it on to a hot archaeologist in Macon. Used the money to pick up a friends 2010 DSG with K04, a great buy last summer.
And yes, definitely miss the Mini. I had all the little bugs worked out, it was a blast to drive.
Day 1

Farewell

Last edited:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^nice car. i really like the black on blue combo alittle bit more than the white but definitely a nice looking car. the toggle switches on the interior make it feel like a plane

zrickety

The Fixer
Yeah the controls take some getting used to. It's a fun machine.

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
I can not stress enough how important that heat shield for that oil line is. I had an 08 (didn't come with the heatsheild) and destroyed my turbo on a roadtrip due to oil starvation because of that damn line getting jacked up :/

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
My wife and I had an '03 R53 JCW Cooper S. It was probably one of the most if not THE most fun drivers car I've owned. I loved that Supercharger whine. BMW didn't skimp on the extras for the JCW package. It was like a Mini BMW M. Unfortunatly it was just too small to keep after having our first little one.

P.S. sorry about the large picture.

Last edited:

chad13761

Ready to race!
Since the internet is just an excuse to post pictures...:p

I've done a few mods to the MCS, including:

• Cat-back exhaust (no resonator or second cat)
  • H&R Springs
  • Open element air cleaner (not going to call it a CAI)
  • Front camber plates (-2.5 deg)
  • 20mm RSB
  • Good autocross alignment
  • 215/45/17 tires and rims

Compared to stock, the car is REALLY fun to drive now.

zrickety

The Fixer
I like that color scheme, really pops. My dream is to pick up a cheap r56 mcs someday with a bad engine and put a honda swap in there.