GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I would rock a Bronco. I admit to also having wanted Mrs Mud to get an Element rather than the CRV she picked

#notphrasing

Elements are awesome.

The new bronco just doesn’t look like a bronco. It ISNT a bronco. They did the same thing with the new bronco they did with the “Mustang Mach E.” They made a new CUV, and named it after one of their classic cars.

The Bronco is just so underwhelming and ugly. It’s like a Nissan Cube.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Elements are awesome.

The new bronco just doesn’t look like a bronco. It ISNT a bronco. They did the same thing with the new bronco they did with the “Mustang Mach E.” They made a new CUV, and named it after one of their classic cars.

The Bronco is just so underwhelming and ugly. It’s like a Nissan Cube.

I feel like you’ve only seen the Bronco “sport” which is as you described, but not at all like the body on frame Bronco “two door” and “four door”.

It’s not what I’d want out of the box, because nothing ever is stock, but for those who wanna LS or 5.0 swap like me there’s no reason not to. It’s not just a unibody lifted car like 99% of CUV & SUV

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I feel like you’ve only seen the Bronco “sport” which is as you described, but not at all like the body on frame Bronco “two door” and “four door”.

It’s not what I’d want out of the box, because nothing ever is stock, but for those who wanna LS or 5.0 swap like me there’s no reason not to. It’s not just a unibody lifted car like 99% of CUV & SUV

Okay... I just looked it up and I see what you’re saying. Yeah - I had only seen the little dinky tyke cars on the roads and whenever I hear ANYONE get hype about the new Bronco I’m just like... what am I missing here? How is this something people are excited about??? Lol. I get it now.

I think I’m gonna ride my Alltrack into the ground and buy the new Tundra in like 8-10 years

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Okay... I just looked it up and I see what you’re saying. Yeah - I had only seen the little dinky tyke cars on the roads and whenever I hear ANYONE get hype about the new Bronco I’m just like... what am I missing here? How is this something people are excited about??? Lol. I get it now.

I think I’m gonna ride my Alltrack into the ground and buy the new Tundra in like 8-10 years
Neither here nor there but your Alltrack is one of my fav cars on these forums. That color, the Marrakesh brown, 6MT, lighting package and wheels; perfect.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Neither here nor there but your Alltrack is one of my fav cars on these forums. That color, the Marrakesh brown, 6MT, lighting package and wheels; perfect.
I appreciate that😊

Let me know if you wanna buy it😉

Also you know the Marrakesh is new-to-me, right? I only got it last month. Car came with black interior. Still has the black pleather inserts in the doors🙃

Attachments

• 0DC6BAAD-40EF-464D-99E2-D0BDF1EF1622.jpeg
    0DC6BAAD-40EF-464D-99E2-D0BDF1EF1622.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
I ran my IS38 with a JB4 on 87 for quite a few months.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

VWeGoBeachNow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 DIBM AB 6sp MT
Same here. '76 VW 181. Sold it after 19years of ownership...
My first car was a 95 Acura Integra LS automatic that I turbocharged and blew the motor but my first VW is a 88 Vanagon Wolfsburg 2 .1 manual with a whopping 95 hp (probably less). Got it 11 years ago and I drive it more than my Mk7.5.